OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

You call yourself a Lakers fan and don't know the history? Check the finals series with Detroit in 2004.

I believe that was his point. They gave an inaccurate stat and then interviewed Pau w/ the trophy in the background. I have no problem w/ the trophy in the background, but they were off with the stat. For some people, it would make it seem like ESPN is pulling for the Lakers.
Yup.  ESPN stat guy feeds Breen that "fact" when it happened in 2006 and 2004.  The problem with the Pau pic is the bottom graphic.  "Celtics XX Lakers XX"

People got all hurt & offended today and were giving me the stone face when I said Lakers would win easily tonight and Kobe would erupt and have a big game.

Guess who got the last laugh tonight.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by BP the owner

had to do it....

Aw hell nah...
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

i actually just saw that gif on another forum, once i peeped the "NT" tag i had to run here and see who did it.
laugh.gif

aint watch the gm, did ron d-up pierce? from the comments, pau went off and kg went soft? fill me in on these two matchups

gota admitt, gg by entire lakers squad.

but KG...... comeon now, he looked really old in g1.
hopefylly refs will letem play a bit more from now on n quit trying to "control" the game.

and when i say "control", i mean show favortism to the L's

Originally Posted by hotbutter

hopefylly refs will letem play a bit more from now on n quit trying to "control" the game.

Both sides got bad calls. The Lakers flat out played better tonight.

Haha, Kevin Ding, the OC Register Lakers beat writer just retweeted that gif. Well done, NT.

Perfect win, we out physicaled the Celtics and beat them at their own game; tried to send a message in the process. Kept Rondo under control and Ron did a good job on Pierce til the end of the game. Kobe and Pau were great. Keep it up guys. 3 MORE WINS!!!

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

People got all hurt & offended today and were giving me the stone face when I said Lakers would win easily tonight and Kobe would erupt and have a big game.

roll.gif
Please. Even though the C's looked awful, you didn't know they'd come out with no urgency or intensity. So cue the Phil pic and go sit down....

Originally Posted by DMan14

aint watch the gm, did ron d-up pierce? from the comments, pau went off and kg went soft? fill me in on these two matchupsWatch
Watch the replay on ESPN at 12 midnight

Originally Posted by DMan14

aint watch the gm, did ron d-up pierce? from the comments, pau went off and kg went soft? fill me in on these two matchups
yeah, Ron was on Pierce. Pierce's statline looks good, but he really had no effect on the game. he just shot a lot of FTs.

as for Pau and KG... not even close, Pau destroyed KG. that was the most glaring difference between the Lakers and Celts, especially when compared to the 08 Finals. it was embarassing to watch Garnett as a shell of his former self.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

roll.gif
Please. Even though the C's looked awful, you didn't know they'd come out with no urgency or intensity. So cue the Phil pic and go sit down....
laugh.gif

This dude was trolling in the Laker season thread trying to defend and act like the C's bench of Sheed, Tony Allen, Nate Robinson, Michael Finely was just as good as the C's bench of 2 years ago with Posey, PJ Brown, Leon Powe, and Sam I Am.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stay thirst and keep drinking the:

hatorade-6778.gif

While you live in the past thinking the Lakers are still soft. After one of your team captains KG even said before game 1 he didn't think the Lakers are a soft team.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

do they always do interviews like this? espn interviewing pau like they already won the championship
espn is a joke my dude.

This was established years ago.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Both sides got bad calls. The Lakers flat out played better tonight.
This. Plus, Celtics were sent to the line more than the Lakers.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Man, who else lost money tonight? Heated...right now

Well, Im heated that I didnt WIN money tonight.  Had under 191.  Effing Kobe.  Did he really have to bang that?  God.

Back
Top Bottom