OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  basically

I agree, I don't hate the 2-3-2 format, I just hate the scheduling days.

Should be Thursday, Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday, then Saturday again. But whatever.

theres a lot of Laker haters more than celtic fans

but yeah how the hell do we win 5 states and win 44% of the votes

i think were probably the most hated team after the yanks

the population in cali is huge. the people who care the most are obviously from cali and the new england area. cali wins on that note, but loses overall.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

the population in cali is huge. the people who care the most are obviously from cali and the new england area. cali wins on that note, but loses overall.
you can take out the majority of the bay...a lot of people over here care to only see the Lakers fail

All depends on which Lakers team shows up. And on how the officials call the game (against the Lakers as usual these playoffs? or call it even?)

lets just wait till Thursday night and let the game talk for itself.
no point talking about it.

Anyhow, go Lakers.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

you can take out the majority of the bay...a lot of people over here care to only see the Lakers fail
I know plenty of Lakers fans in the bay that don't care about the Warriors because they "suck" or they think Kobe is so cool... Same applies to some folks in the Sac area. Or whatever random excuse they'll use to root for a perennial winner in the Lakers for the most part.  

I know plenty of Lakers fans in the bay that don't care about the Warriors because they "suck" or they think Kobe is so cool... Same applies to some folks in the Sac area. Or whatever random excuse they'll use to root for a perennial winner in the Lakers for the most part.  

but that doesnt dismiss the fact the hate is strong for the Lakers in their own state then again the hate is strong everywhere thus the Laker hater thread
laugh.gif

but that doesnt dismiss the fact the hate is strong for the Lakers in their own state then again the hate is strong everywhere thus the Laker hater thread
laugh.gif

strong hate? man every state has laker fans name one arena that you dont see lakers fans
nerd.gif
even boston season before they got KG and Jesus they chanted MVP for kobe when we played them
laugh.gif
now they wana act like they hate us....

We Own U All!!!!

This series is going to be intense. If someone outside of Rondo and the Big Three can step up I like our chances.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I'm just glad we have Ron guarding Pierce rather than Space Cadet.

this is going to be big.  I mean, I think a lot of people are forgetting we had Radman on Pierce in 2008
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

this is going to be big.  I mean, I think a lot of people are forgetting we had Radman on Pierce in 2008
laugh.gif
sick.gif
that, and posey, powe, pj brown, and eddie house are no longer wearing green and white jerseys as well.  people tend to forget that those guys gave the Lakers a ton of problems in that series in 08.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
sick.gif
that, and posey, powe, pj brown, and eddie house are no longer wearing green and white jerseys as well.  people tend to forget that those guys gave the Lakers a ton of problems in that series in 08.
dont forget Sam and PJ beasted offensive rebounding his %%+ off
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
sick.gif
dont forget Sam and PJ beasted offensive rebounding his %%+ off
sick.gif
i totally forgot Sam was on that team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

strong hate? man every state has laker fans name one arena that you dont see lakers fans
nerd.gif
even boston season before they got KG and Jesus they chanted MVP for kobe when we played them
laugh.gif
now they wana act like they hate us....

We Own U All!!!!
Wait, wha? Own as in, own the C's? As in, head-to-head finals results?

laugh.gif

I know the Celts like to claim dominance, and we can't really argue much, but really?  All those wins in the 50's and 60's before our parents were even born? 
laugh.gif
  Ok

LA vs Boston is 2-2 in my lifetime.  With LA having 9 titles and Boston having 4 titles.  This one is big for us. 

I don't discredit Boston's titles from back then, they won their 8 postseason games a year in an 8 team league, I am impressed, but in the past 35 years, since things have grown mightily, it has not been a green world, it's been a helluva lot more Purple and Gold then anything. 
smokin.gif

But enough of all this talk, 26 hours away from what matters.  Can't wait. 

Back
Top Bottom