OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

True. I need 6 o'clock to roll around about now. Hope we get to see the Lakers intro with the curtain and video on TV, but probably not. Good looking out.
These trolls have you as an easy target, so you gotta be careful. 

Lot's of smack talk around here back and forth about history, and who's better.
laugh.gif

In all honesty, if you're going to hate, atleast make sense, that's all I ask for. But I digress.

Oh yeah;

*!#! rondo
*!#! KG
*!#! Pierce
*!#! Ray-ray
*!#! boston
*!#! bad boy as a staff record label & as a mother !*+!%$# crew

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i never knew nt had this many phychics talking bout kobe and the jokers gonna do this and that, and the real funny thing is all of em saying the gonna blow them out lol i hope the celtics trample all over them bloodc....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lakers by 17

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by u ttocs

i really can't even acknowledge a bunch of titles won in the 60's when none of us were even born. the lakers have been the premier franchise and it's not even close. the lakers went 3 years without being contenders and everyone went nuts, the celtics went about 20 years without being in contention. the celtics are trying to rebuild it, but obviously the lakers can't let them.
indifferent.gif
I logged on from work just to reply to this. What kind of idiotic reasoning is this? So will your kids fail to acknowledge Lakers championships because they weren't born yet?

I swear I read a new "dumbest post ever" everyday on here. As long as the sports world and the NBA acknowledge the championships, no one can ever take them away. I have a feeling if the Lakers won all those championships in the 60's, you wouldn't say @#%@. Stop being salty.
laugh.gif

who's the one being salty?  how can i be salty about something i never saw or lived through lol, you're the one that has to live off of the past because the present doesn't necessarily favor you.  most of those 17 titles were played in an ancient era that you nor i ever saw.  sorry i'm just not one to sit here and talk about a bunch of players that i never saw play, it means nothing to me.  just like in 30 years the 2010 series will probably mean nothing to my kids and their kids. 

those Celtics titles are legit titles though.  it was easier to win those years but the Lakers had just as much of a chance to win those titles as the Celtics did back in the 1960's but the Celtics got the job done all those years and it's not Bill Russell's fault he played in a league with less teams and rounds.

i think it's inevitable that the Lakers will eventually surpass the Celtics in terms of titles won so why not make it 16 titles this year and only be one behind them and then try and tie it up next year.  Yes i'm speaking very far ahead of myself
laugh.gif
so let me shut up and watch the Lakers get the job done this year.

wow can't wait for game to start, alot of dudes in here salty from what happened in 08 this should be an interesting series

SERIOUSLY GET SOME GRAMMER AND ENGLISH LESSONS PRONTO.
laugh.gif

Anyway... I'm expecting a great series. I really hope the Celtics steal it tonight. Phil Jackson is 47-0 all time when winning Game 1.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif

Anyway... I'm expecting a great series. I really hope the Celtics steal it tonight. Phil Jackson is 47-0 all time when winning Game 1.
eek.gif

roll.gif

I really want to win tonight, but it would be pretty damn fun to break that 47-0 record as well.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

I really want to win tonight, but it would be pretty damn fun to break that 47-0 record as well.

eek.gif
the pot calling the kettle black, lets forget grammar and get kelsey grammer
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i never knew nt had this many phychics talking bout kobe and the jokers gonna do this and that, and the real funny thing is all of em saying the gonna blow them out lol i hope the celtics trample all over them bloodc....

HOLY !+++ S T F U AND LEAVE. SERIOUSLY GET SOME GRAMMER AND ENGLISH LESSONS PRONTO. W T F IS A "PHYCHICS. YOU'RE A MORON. LEAVE NOW. THE EAST DOESNT RUN ANYTHING EXCEPT YOUR LAME MOUTHS AND BAD WEATHER. BELIEVE THAT.
Grammer huh....

lol.

Should be a great contest between two of the premier teams in the league tonight. I have no predictions on who is going to win, although I will say that basically no one wins at staples.

With that being said though, since these are the two premier teams in the league right now, the game will come down to who makes the plays down the stretch. Who can get in the paint and make the right plays. When the clock gets under 5:00, who is going to be the most efficient team, in terms of taking care of the ball and getting to the foul line. Which team is going to get below the freethrow line, especially during crunch time.

Then you have kobe bryant, he's on fire but hasn't played against a team that was this good defensively in the playoffs, team defense wise.(Thunder had the best individual defenders against kobe) Throughout the game and down the stretch, can Kobe make the plays and get to the front of the rim or if he's taking jumpshots, is he making them. Pierce played him phenomonally in 2008, we shall see if history repeats its self on this one. If you are a laker fan, you know more than likely this game is coming down to the wire, and that the celtics right now are playing at a magnificent pace. Rondo is getting into the paint with ease, and Ray Allen has found his game. For the lakers to win imo, they are going to have to keep rondo out the paint, rebound, and make plays with the clock under 5:00.

If you are a celtics fan, you are going into this game with extreme confidence. Your big 4 is  playing at their finest, and perkins is once again a force underneath. Your team defense is once again the best in the league, and you seemed poised to give the defending champs all that they want, and then some. It will be interesting to see which team prevails.

Staples Center at 6:00 p.m. should be rocking and rolling, we shall see who prevails in this one.

Hate the Celtics. Hate most Celtics fans. Hate green. Hate Bill Russell. Hate Bird. Hate Mchale. Hate Cheif. Hate Danny Ainge. Hate Doc. Hate KG, Ray, and PP. Hate Kendrick and Rondo. Hate 1984. Hate 2008......HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!

SOME MAJOR CURB STOMPING BETTER BE DONE TONIGHT!!!!!! LETS GET IT! LIKE MAGIC SAID, "BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS. LAKERS, CELTICS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
blocked you
roll.gif

I'm rooting for the Lakers as well but you don't gotta be a cornball about it
roll.gif

This thread will be comedy provided yuku complies.
laugh.gif

Go Celtics.

Back
Top Bottom