OFFICIAL: GAME 2 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.6.10 8PM ETC ABC

GAMEDAY!
--Celtics will come out with alot of intensity. Hopefully we can match it.
--Co-sign. Odom is due for a double double.
--Lets get it though..Lets GO LAKERS!!

Somebody will have to have a big game if were going to have a chance to win.

And if we go down 0-2
smh.gif

If L.A. wins today, get the banner ready.

I can't see Boston winning 4 outta 5, not even all 3 in Boston.

I hate the cliché "must win" analysis, but tonight is a must win for BOTH teams to be honest.

--There is pressure on both teams. LA dont wanna go to Boston with a split. Boston dont wanna go home down 2-0.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--There is pressure on both teams. LA dont wanna go to Boston with a split. Boston dont wanna go home down 2-0.

Yep.  This is a very big game and can ultimately determine this series.  Like said above, if LA goes 2-0, I just can't see Boston winning 2 of the home games thus making it 3-1 going into game 5.  Not what they want to do.  
I hope it's a good one. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by DT43

this will be a tight game, but the Celtics will pull away in the 4th.

a team like the Celtics has to have at least a 75% chance of winning a game like this.

What the hell? What sense does that even make? Lakers just need to continue to play physical and smart on the defensive end. We kept the head of the Celtic snake in Rondo in check, so another solid effort and we should be heading to Boston up 2-0. Feels great to beat those guys at their own game...Lakers by 8. Kobe with 30+ again.
QFT

if you think the celts are going to laydown this game like they did the last

205044747_0be7c64588.jpg

going for the jugular

One level under Must Win, imo. Let the starters play the starters this time. Thanks. No one wants to see Tony Allen vs. Sasha Vujacic again. No one wins. haha.

Celtics have responded very well to big losses like that previously in the playoffs. I hope the trend continues.

We win tonight, we win the series, no way Boston with seemingly Rondo hurting and KG looking old instead of spry beats us 4 outta 5 games, now it still might take 6 or the full 7 to finish them off, but I think it's an understatement to say this is not a must win game for both teams.

This game is going to be close and will come down to the last 5 minutes in the 4th. But Lakers will pull this one out and head to bean town up 2-0.

Which is bad news for the C's because only 3 teams in the history of the Finals have won all middle 3 home games since the league went to the 2-3-2 format. Also Lakers are a good playoffs road team where they closed out the Thunder, Jazz, and Suns all on the road this year.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Look at Free throws attempted so far of all the teams in the playoffs this year.

moz-screenshot.png
24ca5o6.jpg

Just throwing it out there
ohwell.gif

Yeah, pretty terrible. Only team worse was Dallas in 06, they were -200
laugh.gif

--Handle this Lakeshow. Please.
--48 mins. Winning would make the 2-3-2 format work for us...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

So what's the big deal about what gasol said? Does the truth hurt kg?

there's no big deal about what he said but you know how the media likes to reach and twist things around and turn something little into a load of B.S

Back
Top Bottom