OFFICIAL: GAME 3 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.8.10 9PM ET ABC

Stats from when the Lakers played on the road @ Boston earlier this year Jan. 31, 2010. If you all forgot poor shooting from Kobe the whole entire game but hit the buzzer beater against Ray Allen to seal the deal. Boston had the ball Allen shot a contested 3 with Odom closing out on him. A game neither superstars played well, Rondo had a commanding game stat wise similar to Game 2 in LA of this Finals.

30hvaj8.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.png

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

What happened to the other thread you started?!

Anyways, I don't care what the LA fans will say to defend their team but the fact still remains that they're in trouble. Them LA boys are in BIG trouble!!!

i dont want to sound like i hate, but why do you insist on making the threads? do you want attention?

Technodrome making a thread = L for the Lakeshow. But seriously though are you that thirsty after every game?

I don't know what Laker team will show up, Boston punched them back in the mouth. They aren't the best home team though and we have been good on the road, so we'll have a chance.

Lakers by 3.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

i dont want to sound like i hate, but why do you insist on making the threads? do you want attention?

That's what i think.  Dude sits on his computer with his hand on the mouse and waits to click submit once he hears the buzzer for the previous game.  At least have some substance when you start a thread
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

That's what i think.  Dude sits on his computer with his hand on the mouse and waits to click submit once he hears the buzzer for the previous game.  At least have some substance when you start a thread
eyes.gif
e-fame is a habit.

haha attention? I've been on NT since OCT 2000 w/ my other sn FC, been making threads since then, up to like 2003, what difference is who makes the threads, salty with your hex like overly extent superstitions

I know I said them LA boys are in trouble but "dude" is gonna go ape poop for game 3. If he scores less than 40 it would be a disappointment.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif
at Paul Pierce. "yeea! We're not coming back to LA!"
laugh.gif
 when i heard nate robinson say "shhhhh my ninja" before that last timeout of course the explicit version
laugh.gif

Some fans mad about OP rushing to make this game thread, when in reality, those same fans wanted or wanted a Laker fan to make the thread because they're superstitious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just heard that during the reg season, Doc Rivers hid 2000 dollars in Staples center and told the team we will be back for this in June............................

.................................................Mike Brown did the same thing, he hid fishing rods in each players car and told them this is what we will be doing in June

Originally Posted by franchise3

Some fans mad about OP rushing to make this game thread, when in reality, those same fans wanted or wanted a Laker fan to make the thread because they're superstitious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

haha attention? I've been on NT since OCT 2000 w/ my other sn FC, been making threads since then, up to like 2003, what difference is who makes the threads, salty with your hex like overly extent superstitions

the irony.

im just saying. why do you have your hnad on the mouse reay to click, new topic?

Back
Top Bottom