Official Game 5: 4.27.10 Oklahoma City Thunder @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Gotta love the effort and heart that the Thunder play with
smokin.gif

Back home in Los Angeles tomorrow, should be good.

Let's go LAKESHOW!

laugh.gif
 i was just gonna do this

anyways go Lakers...if we win a close game then we get blown out again in game 6

with that said...im sticking to my prediction of 7 games

i don't know what to say except i feel the lakers will win this game. i'm not gonna talk about game 6 or them winning this series until this series is 3-2 Lakers tomorrow night.

as much as i hate to say it.. i think the lakers will win in 7 (lakers the 2 in LA.. and thunder win back in OKC)..

i'm just glad durant & co. are getting those playoff mins..

BUT, if the thunder can somehow win game 5.. then, i think the thunder will win in 6

LET'S GO LAKE SHOW!!!!!!! Please come out and play, pound the ball inside, make good shot selections, and play some good defense for 48 minutes.

i think the lakers win the next two in typical laker fashion barring kobe not go into big baby stubborn pout mode

David Stern on Jim Rome........seems like its going to be done in game 6 because, stern got mad when rome said lakers are on the ropes.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

David Stern on Jim Rome........seems like its going to be done in game 6 because, stern got mad when rome said lakers are on the ropes.

I saw that too! then he says "ropeadope"
nba-commissioner.jpg

96xbo9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love watching the thunder play. lakers will probably win at home but it'll be great to watch. still trying to see an upset flip the script in the west though.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Will Stern rig Gm 6????

laugh.gif

i wouldn't think no stern rigging in the lakers favor would happen in this series because if from what i recall stern and clay bennent are real close.

hence the reason why stern turned his head and looked the other way when the sonics situation was going down.

Back
Top Bottom