OFFICIAL: GAME 5 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.13.10 8PM ET ABC

smh.gif
What the #^@ is Pierce doing with his back turned to the ball? Wow man...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

lakers fan are mad quiet on twitter ... your boy 24 has not been able to play well or make adj ....

1/5 ... 3 pts ... bum

this is terrible to watch .... i don't want to hear no more comparisons to MJ win / lose .... this guy just tosses silly jumpers ... in game 1 he drove to basket ... he's just terrible in the NBA Finals

Cry about it.
happy.gif

Kobe playing like %@%+ in game 5? I hope nobodies %%**%## his....nm

But yea if the lakers loss dudes better treat him the way they did lebron

Kobe playing like #!%@ in game 5? I hope nobodies *+$#@#* his....nm

But yea if the lakers loss dudes better treat him the way they did lebron

Gasol's defense is atroucious. Dude either flies by or does not contest at all. Most of Pierce's jumpers have been uncontested.

I really don't know what kind of offense these dudes are running.

Kobe is gonna end up like 8 for 40.

I shall get mentally prepared to get closed out at home
tired.gif

damn, if Ray Allen had made 3 or 4 shots in Game 3, Lakers fans be chewing their nails off right now..... but it's still 2-2

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

This is awful. We're lucky to be down just 6.

No one is in any kind of a rhythm offensively. Everyone looks conflicted out there and way too hesitant. Kobe is trying to force it when he should pass and is trying to pass when he should try and attack.

Fisher is passing up a ton of 3's too. Is Boston's defense getting to them like that? Come on
QTF

Lakers dont have the will to win. They know they cant beat Boston in a best of 7 series. 2008 is floating in their minds
laugh.gif

kobe hesitates and does way too many unnecessary moves.
smh.gif
. he's changed.

kobe needs to stop forcing,
he has to pass the damn ball,
if he finishes with 11 + assists, the lakers win.
everyone is open cuz he's creating double teams.
trust them kobe

Kobe's teammates aren't helping him at all.
This is where having a Pippen type player would help Kobe.
MJ wasn't always on fire but he at least had someone that could help keep the offense flowing.
Lakers stand around and watch Kobe and don't bail him out when he's in trouble.
If they would come to the ball when he picks up his dribble they could reset the offense,
get the Kobe the ball again and possibly get points on the board.

Gasol gets into @%++@ mode throughout games so he is not coming out of it today.

If Rondo keeps hitting that jumper idk what the lakers can do defensively
tired.gif

gasol hasnt posted up the entire game $$+ ....im the biggest kobe fan but $$+ is he doing how the hell is 1 knee bynum playing better than both of them

boston is straight up outplaying us. No hate no complaints about the refs. Lakers are playing way too timid.

let kobe make everytihn he wants...he still needs his support from everyone else and they all gonna be cold when they get the ball

Back
Top Bottom