OFFICIAL: GAME 6 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.15.10 9PM ET ABC

after 5 games, superstition says that the C's take this..... they care more, have more heart, less selfish, more humble, team, ubuntu = good vibes...... compared to the Laker selfishness, arrogance, lack of humility from the coach down to their star player, to a stadium full of fake celebrity "fans" that are just there to be seen, focus on the big picture like Kobe/Laker legacy rather than just playing the damn game, evil thoughts like hatred and the revenge factor coming from fans = bad aura/Karma

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Anyone think Kobe could get Finals MVP if Lakers lose?
^ Well it's quite clear that's all he is playing for now. Pathetic selfish prick. I have never in my life seen a dude shoot a skyhook from deep 3 point area with 2 people on them, smfh!

you want him to pass it to teammates that can't contribute
eyes.gif

--@iNine5...BINGO.
--Gameday. Beginning of the end. Laker legacy is already filled win or lose. Kobe's legacy...not so much. He loses he's pretty much screwed IMO.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

after 5 games, superstition says that the C's take this..... they care more, have more heart, less selfish, more humble, team, ubuntu = good vibes...... compared to the Laker selfishness, arrogance, lack of humility from the coach down to their star player, to a stadium full of fake celebrity "fans" that are just there to be seen, focus on the big picture like Kobe/Laker legacy rather than just playing the damn game, evil thoughts like hatred and the revenge factor coming from fans = bad aura/Karma
I am excited to know Pierce has a chance for a 2nd ring. Ten years ago, I didn't know if he'd ever win one, let alone two. Just think, what if Danny never got rid of 'Toine.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Well it's judgment day. I haven't been this nervous bout a game in a long time. So much is on the line tonight.

In the immortal words of Al Davis: Lakers "Just Win Baby"

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Anyone think Kobe could get Finals MVP if Lakers lose?
^ Well it's quite clear that's all he is playing for now. Pathetic selfish prick. I have never in my life seen a dude shoot a skyhook from deep 3 point area with 2 people on them, smfh!

you want him to pass it to teammates that can't contribute
eyes.gif

Pau went from being one of the best big men in the league to being unable to contribute in a span of less than a week, huh?

smh at some of you saying kobe doesnt have a team...you dont get to the finals without a team
this is where you give boston credit and they are shutting down everyone and let kobe have his

lakers need to have some f' ng heart and play hard. bambi aka pau needs some cojones really go to the basket. bynum needs to stop being a little bia ch and get that knee drained and play. he can rest taht knee when the finals are over. the bench needs to play more minutes and get sasha to foul and get in allens head. get benga to hit the two fat boys on the celtics. benga aint no bynum or pau but give him the green light to hurt one or two players going into the paint.

with the venting done LETS GO LAKESHOW!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Informerx

Lamar has the FLU

well mofo better get khloe of her fat nalgas and cook his sorry sick a z z some chicken soup.  get him  a truck load of candy also.

Heard someone was sick this am on the radio and the host made this big deal like it sealed LA's fate... I immediately thought Bean or Gasol... But its just Odom... Means Nothing.
ohwell.gif

If Lakers win I'll let Kobe sleep with my wife again, I can join if thats cool with him.

I think it'd be fitting if Ray got going again tonight. If KG, PP, AND Ray are on in the same game... Say good night! I wonder what Donaghy thinks about tonight's game...

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Lamar has the flu, anyone heard this?
nerd.gif

Doesn't matter anyway, he's showing no heart at all, it's not like he would show up to play anyway
grin.gif

All the motivation these guys need is Win or go Home.  Simple as that. 

I was gonna say the same thing. I expect Ray to make a handful of 3s this game. If KG and him aren't really on Celts might be anxious and nervous down the stretch.

Not sure how Doc is going to approach this. I know he wants to win but I don't know if he'll let the bench play more (I feel they're the key to the Celts winning). I don't expect the lakers to play like defense they did in game 5 but if they do even for a quarter, they lose even if Pau is scoring.

Big 4 > 2

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I think it'd be fitting if Ray got going again tonight. If KG, PP, AND Ray are on in the same game... Say good night! I wonder what Donaghy thinks about tonight's game...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Really? We had no idea...

If kobe gasol and bynum show up.....
grin.gif

I think Odom getting sick might be big for the Lakers, it makes Phil having to replace him with someone else.

Rather than keeping him in there, so it might be a bright spot for you laker fans

I think the Lakers basically have to push the pace and get into their offense earlier in the shot clock in order to win. Ball movement.

The Lakers barely get 90 as it is, and they shouldn't let the C's get their half court defense to set up.

Back
Top Bottom