OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NYH425

Originally Posted by miamib30514

i cant believe they actually gave Kobe the MVP. Disgusting.

this. 

should've gone to pau.  the mvp award is for the entire series right?
you two clowns are not serious???? Its for the whole series, not one game. 

Congrats to the Lakers. Although, I was rooting for the Celtics all series this game was painful to watch. Ray Allen constantly missing WIDE OPEN jump shots is something I did not expect form a shooter like him. Once Boston loss the lead I knew they were in trouble. Great effort from the Celtics but there will be a lot of changes from this team next season. And of course, Magic Johnson couldn't go all series long without saying "THE NBA IS BACK"!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Oh yeah, FT stats. LA - 37 BOS - 17.

That is a glaring discrepancy, but had Ray Allen shown up tonight (and any game besides Game 2 for that matter) the Celtics would've won.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Oh yeah, FT stats. LA - 37 BOS - 17.

laugh.gif
I expected you to say this.

And that last reply was sarcasm right?

I can totally agree that Kobe didnt really deserve the MVP. Out of the 3 losses, two of them were mainly because kobe couldnt get the rest of his teammates involved.

If Pau would have stepped up a bit more consistently, there would have been a much higher chance of both of them being able to fight for that MVP. oh well. Hats off to kobe either way.

Congrats Lakers and Lakers fans.

When the Celtics look back, lack of rebounding is what killed them.

They completely shut down Kobe and the Lakers, and gave up way too many second chance points.

Then in the 4th, the offense was a train wreck. Instead of trying to pound it in to Sheed or KG, they ran plays for Ray who was ice cold, and instead of pick and rolls with Pierce, they let him iso on Ron, who shut him down.

Ron Artest getting a ring
pimp.gif

Everybody else SMH

pimp.gif

won some nice assets on this series..

roll.gif
@ the salty @$@ celtics fans on fb right now..SHELL-SHOCKED

celtics loss puts a smile on my face

..and now for the rise of NYK
pimp.gif

my fave player gettin a ring
pimp.gif

ron artest, queens native, getting a ring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MY SIG PROVES ITSELF ONCE AGAIN

Here goes the complaints...Kobe only shot 41% for the series, but put up 28.5 ppg, 8 rpg, 5 apg. Looks like MVP numbers to me.

ONE...TWO...THREE...FOUR...FIVE

magic was right in saying the league is back though. it needed a throwback gut it out series like this, to remind everyone how good it can be when both teams are laying it all on the line like that. that was one of the best defensive battles of all time. i hate the lakers though. and kobe, your still not as good as mike, i dont care if you win another one, still not in that league. lakers twice, yankees, and duke in the course of a year. can it get any worse?

I'm far from a Lakers fan but I don't understand you dudes saying Kobe was undeserving of the Final MVP.

Horrible Game 7 aside, he was by far the best player in this series.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by NYH425

Originally Posted by miamib30514

i cant believe they actually gave Kobe the MVP. Disgusting.

this. 

should've gone to pau.  the mvp award is for the entire series right?
you two clowns are not serious???? Its for the whole series, not one game. 
2aj0yhd.jpg

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

my fave player gettin a ring
pimp.gif

ron artest, queens native, getting a ring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MY SIG PROVES ITSELF ONCE AGAIN
pimp.gif
queens all day.

Back
Top Bottom