OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Originally Posted by GotShpat

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by shoehd

perkins is done
pimp.gif
#%@# you. classless laker fans, what a surprise.

And you're saying Boston has classy fans? Go eat a rabbit you idiot, they're all wiggers.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by VAHustler

said this ever since game one was over and i'll say it again.....it's a wrap, Celtics don't even stand a chance. (coming from a person that wants to see Lakers lose)

This is dumb. Don't stand a chance? On what grounds are you saying this nonsense? I see a team that won 3 games already and was dangerously close to having 4 in the bag if Ray Allen didn't go 0 for 75.
I Don't get it either People been counting out the Celtics out the whole season including me but to say that don't have a chance is absurd.

I like where we are right now. I expect Sheed to be in foul trouble the whole game, so it's gonna be up to Big Baby and Shelden Williams down low if they want to get this win.

I also expect Kobe to have a 35 7 7 type game.

Lakers by 12.

perkins is out and you would swear the celtics are done, its cool tommorow night we will see. The world will truly see what type of jerk kobe is tommorow is if they lose cause when they lose he always quick to cry and point fingers at his team members instead of saying they lost as a team.

Usually I don't like to think about games until game day but since last night my mind has been on this game. Celtics need to come out agressive, when they do that the Lakers show their softness and consistantly have left the game in Kobe's hands.

This game will not have one hero, it will need to be a cast of players for either team to get the W. That being said, with the season on the line I trust PP, Ray, KG, Rondo and Doc to get it done because they have given it complete effort all season to get to this point and its the ultimate challenge. We just need to be agressive on both ends of the floor and let Rondo + Pierce run the offense with Ray running around. We don't need our big men to score so much, except kg, but we need to get the boards.

Celtics Winning #18

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Haven't been posting a lot lately because of a new job where my computer faces towards the damn passageway everyone walks through.

That's how it was at my old job
laugh.gif
It was the worst, I'd have to sit up REAL tall in my chair and make the NT window really small in the lower righthand corner of the screen and my work in the background
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
    i'm in the same boat with you 2

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--All I'm sayin is that 1969 Celtics over Lakers doesnt matter right now. The Lakers Game 5 over the Magic last year doesnt matter right now. Pierce's '08 Finals MVP doesnt matter right now. Kobe's 81 doesnt matter right now. Nothing in the past matters concerning this game. All that matters is tomorrow. 48 mins. Thats it.

--The Celtics will come out with more fury this time around. The game will be closer.
--If Perkins is out, Lakers must control the boards and the paint.
--Ron Artest has got to stop Pierce. ONE more time.
--I didnt wanna see a 7th game(at the beginning of the series)..but now that I look at it, I wouldnt have it any other way.
True!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by toine2983

perkins is done
pimp.gif

smh.gif
 @ celebrating someone's injury.

That really sucks for Perkins. Sheed and Big Baby better step up.

I'm really hoping for a good, close game tommorrow.

ill say it again, perkins is done
pimp.gif

go lakers!!!!!!

Celebrating an injury is one of the most classless things in the world. I'm a neutral spectator (Clippers fan), but after hearing the types of things Lakers fans say and believe, I hope Boston takes it, and I know they will.

clippers fan? you are no nuetral spectator. quit that.

with that said yea celebrating an injury is a !@%!! move..

Let's hope big baby davis breaks his neck and they're done.

seriously dude? smh do not jinx this $$*+ for the lakers...

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Haven't been posting a lot lately because of a new job where my computer faces towards the damn passageway everyone walks through.

That's how it was at my old job
laugh.gif
It was the worst, I'd have to sit up REAL tall in my chair and make the NT window really small in the lower righthand corner of the screen and my work in the background
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
    i'm in the same boat with you 2

Who you tellin? It's feels like I'm covered from most angles, but the people that sit behind me can see what I'm doing. I had this chick behind me say "I don't care if you're on that sneaker website". I was like "Why the hell you in my business like that". I didn't have home internet at the time, so I just didn't post for about a month.

"I think this one, when we win it, it's gonna taste much sweeterthan the one last year," Bynum said. "Just knowing that I played withthe injury, [came] through and helped us get here. It's big. We have towin. We're at home. Everything. We have the momentum right now. We haveto go out there and beat this team."

Asked if he was offering a "guarantee," Bynum smiled playfully, but nonetheless went out on a limb. "We're guaranteed to win."

ESPN
Okay, hope Doc posts this one up in the locker room before the game.

Didn't backread, if there's any. But here are my thoughts:

Lakers will win Game 7.  The only chance of Boston winning was Game 6. The Celtics are the worst road closers. No chance in hell they'll pull off a win.  Not really a fan of either team though, was kinda hoping for Cavs-Suns finals but I'd like to see Ronron get a ring.
happy.gif

Didn't backread, if there's any. But here are my thoughts:

Lakers will win Game 7.  The only chance of Boston winning was Game 6. The Celtics are the worst road closers. No chance in hell they'll pull off a win.  Not really a fan of either team though, was kinda hoping for Cavs-Suns finals but I'd like to see Ronron get a ring.
happy.gif

"I think this one, when we win it, it's gonna taste much sweeterthan the one last year," Bynum said. "Just knowing that I played withthe injury, [came] through and helped us get here. It's big. We have towin. We're at home. Everything. We have the momentum right now. We haveto go out there and beat this team."

Asked if he was offering a "guarantee," Bynum smiled playfully, but nonetheless went out on a limb. "We're guaranteed to win."
ESPN

if Doc thinks his team will need bulletin-board material to motivate them for Game 7 of the NBA finals, they've already lost .

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

--All I'm sayin is that 1969 Celtics over Lakers doesnt matter right now. The Lakers Game 5 over the Magic last year doesnt matter right now. Pierce's '08 Finals MVP doesnt matter right now. Kobe's 81 doesnt matter right now. Nothing in the past matters concerning this game. All that matters is tomorrow. 48 mins. Thats it.

--The Celtics will come out with more fury this time around. The game will be closer.
--I didnt wanna see a 7th game(at the beginning of the series)..but now that I look at it, I wouldnt have it any other way.
True!
pimp.gif
pretty much,  everything that happened in the 60's, 80's, 08, and games 1-6 is irrelevant right now.

in 24 hours everyone in LA is going to either be going crazy or this city is going to be very quiet for a few nights. it's one extreme or the other.

all i'm going to say is this, if the Lakers lose tomorrow, i will never get hyped up or get happy over a Lakers win over the Celtics in the regular season ever again until they beat them in the Finals.

since Pau came to the Lakers in Feb 08 the Lakers are 8-8 against the Celtics, when you factor in the 08 finals, reg season games from the last 2 seasons and through 6 games of the Finals.  It would be nice to get revenge and have a winning record vs Boston since Pau came as well.

crash the boards hard, get Pau, Artest, and Odom involved early and let Kobe be Kobe.  I want a game 7 similar to the last game 7 played in this building.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I like how people classify a whole group/organization, based on one person's comment/opinion.

im sayen

i rather have him play so PP doesnt say we beat them by default, like he said our chip last year was by default because KG was hurt
eyes.gif

I'll be alright with a Lakers win IF and only IF the refs let this be played like a man's game. No hand check fouls. No Kobe arm fouls. No Pierce gun shot would fouls. No reason to call fouls when theres no more games to be played. Let them go out in a war.

"I think this one, when we win it, it's gonna taste much sweeter than the one last year," Bynum said. "Just knowing that I played with the injury, [came] through and helped us get here. It's big. We have to win. We're at home. Everything. We have the momentum right now. We have to go out there and beat this team."

ESPN

dumb thing for bynum to say but glenn davis predicted a win too. both dudes are idiots

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

True!
pimp.gif
pretty much,  everything that happened in the 60's, 80's, 08, and games 1-6 is irrelevant right now.

in 24 hours everyone in LA is going to either be going crazy or this city is going to be very quiet for a few nights. it's one extreme or the other.

all i'm going to say is this, if the Lakers lose tomorrow, i will never get hyped up or get happy over a Lakers win over the Celtics in the regular season ever again until they beat them in the Finals.

since Pau came to the Lakers in Feb 08 the Lakers are 8-8 against the Celtics, when you factor in the 08 finals, reg season games from the last 2 seasons and through 6 games of the Finals.  It would be nice to get revenge and have a winning record vs Boston since Pau came as well.

crash the boards hard, get Pau, Artest, and Odom involved early and let Kobe be Kobe.  I want a game 7 similar to the last game 7 played in this building.

forget that. if the lakers lose on their own homecourt................damn.... thats gonna be ammo for the haters for YEARS TO COME
laugh.gif

Boston will be able to lay claim to owning us like they did in the old days... Tomorrow is a must win for HISTORY....

Back
Top Bottom