OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When brienne got knighted

img60726123.jpg

I smell outrage about the Arya scene.
Anyway. Good ep. Liked it a lot more than ep 1.
Podrick is about to drop bodies. :nthat:
We got two seconds of Ghost. :nthat:
Did Jon say the dragons are gonna protect Bran? At least let one do some work.

Need Jon to hype the North up like King Leonidas.

Danys entire goal from birth was to sit on the throne I’m confused on how y’all expect her to act :lol: that fits her character
I’m saying. And you think she’ll be good with it after one 3 minute conversation where the basis of this claim is a vision and a hidden journal?

They legit need to let Sansa, cersei and dany go at it to settle all the childish BS

I think Dany might snake Jon. :smh:

Both of these characters will not live, calling it now. My gut tells me it'll be Danny who dies.

i feel weird watching arya get naked but then again she deserves to lose her virginity and who better than with gendry :nthat:

I got the feeling Theon and Salsa might happen too...

Danys entire goal from birth was to sit on the throne I’m confused on how y’all expect her to act :lol: that fits her character

I think they set this up nicely in the premiere with Sam and Jon. Jon has the ability to think of the greater good and step down if necessary. Can Dany do the same? Is Dany going to Full Targ or not. We’ve been getting glimpses of Full Targ for a minute now. The compromise might be marriage as Davos, Tyrion and Varys were talking about.

Reactions: Ube
I think Dany might snake Jon. :smh:

Both of these characters will not live, calling it now. My gut tells me it'll be Danny who dies.

This where I’m at too...Low key won’t save him from getting killed during the battle or something crazy...

Mel bae going to show back up and revive him again...

They was super duper heavy handed with everything

The feels going be too much next week

The more I think about it.. why wouldn't they retreat to the Val or 1 of the islands and use that tactical advantage
Man if anything all of the women and children should be travelling back far away to like Riverrun or something.

Or hell when Theon says where Yara should arrange them to go to the iron islands.

For real though, they said exactly what I’m starting to think. Cersei about to roll up when both Northerners and WW’s all kill each other to just clean up and win.

I think they set this up nicely in the premiere with Sam and Jon. Jon has the ability to think of the greater good and step down if necessary. Can Dany do the same? Is Dany going to Full Targ or not. We’ve been getting glimpses of Full Targ for a minute now. The compromise might be marriage as Davos, Tyrion and Varys were talking about.

I definitely see the angle they are getting at but they got sloppy with the execution imo.

It was war and the Tarlys hadthe chance to bend the knee and they chose death. Wtf was she supposed to do ?

Waiting for the Red Woman's return and her storyline

Waiting for Varys to play a role. He's always been one of the best characters, give him his time!

Back
Top Bottom