OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES SEASON 7 THREAD | Episode 6: Death is the Enemy 8/20

Discussion in 'General' started by toine2983, Feb 24, 2013.

1. IMO, the prince that was promised.

2. Forgot who it was but there was a theory by someone on here saying that Varys had "advanced technology".

3. ...So

...So formerly beyondmeasure

If that's the case, they backtracked... They were humming a different tune a few months ago.

4. tay1

tay1

Yeah they must've backtracked. The article I read was date June 2 this year.

5. calibeebee

calibeebee

I wish they would be more clear about arya basically using magic. You know? Like if you can summon shadow demons, you're a witch. If you can see into the past, it's your forest people magic. If a wall protects against white walkers it's protected by magic etc. They really trying to just casually infer that arya does what she does because of combat training and being blind for a little bit?

Why not just say "yep. Faceless men use magic to change into other people?" At first it was like, okay she honed her skills, I could see that. Then it was, okay well they cut the faces off the people they kill, I could see how they could make a pretty realistic mask of said person. But then she turns into a 90 year old man and PERFECTLY mimics his voice and everything? Come on son, just call it magic :lol:

6. Narcissist

Narcissist formerly drusum

:lol: that'd be an interesting turn of events

7. shogun

shogun

He could've rowed that boat all over the world and learned from the faceless men, the red priests and priestesses, and other mysterious groups.

8. I know he was Robert's son but was their any mention of where his mom was from?

9. Narcissist

Narcissist formerly drusum

I'm sure it was mentioned but I can't remember, I'm sure she was just a common bed wench.

10. Master Zik

Master Zik

Oh I like this. Insignificant afterthought character becomes king.

I bet he marries Sansa to connect that other ongoing theory/prediction.
    The Faceless Men just got that ancient early form of Mission Impossible disguise ability:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Oh ok, but Dornish Cyborgs are just fine.

12. freeze

freeze

Just started GOT.

On episode 3 of Season 1.

We Live. Winter coming b. Show crazy already. These blonde people showing they entire *** early in the game.

13. What got you to check the show out?

14. freeze

freeze

My friends and fam have been trying to convince me to watch for yrs now. Just never had any interest. Just didnt care about the dungeons and dragons steeze. But I eventually always check out the top shows that garner the most attention. I always figure theres a reason. And my friend base is a pretty eclectic bunch, made up of a full spectrum of people from all walks of life and quite a few love the show. Was bored last night, it was like 4am. Figured why not. Threw an ep on....then....saw homie smashing his sister in broad daylight....had to see more...:evil: :hahaha.

Show fire so far. Already have my characters to i really like and riding for and people that i hate and I'm gonna be waiting in the parking lot for when the cameras shut off :lol:.

15. tay1

tay1

[​IMG]

16. From reddit

[​IMG]

17. And this one

[​IMG]

18. tay1

tay1

Game of Thrones: Rhaegar Targaryen Actor Confirmed by HBO Hack?

Now, a new report by Huffpost, states that the recent HBO hacks reveals that Rhaegar may be featured in a flashback this season and that actor Wilf Scolding will be in the role. Of course none of this is officially confirmed, but there have been a couple of Reddit detectives who have found some clues that could lead to Scolding playing the Targaryen. One user predicted the casting through Scolding’s Twitter history:

19. Master Zik

Master Zik

Again, this would all be great for a shocking reveal to get ppl talking but it'd take too much to explain and make sense of given the amount of eps left.

I mean was Missandei a plant this entire time from the jump or gradually turned on Dany?

20. hnl hi

hnl hi

If Gendry comes back and is a key player, that would be worse than Bran being missing for a whole season and now being a vital piece.