OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t see both of them surviving and whoever does will have to face Cersei. I feel like Jon will survive and Dany will catch the fade.

I feel like some heavy loses are suffered and they maybe barely get by

So you end up with those little who survive enraged because cersei and co didn't give needed support

So it'll be like Jon, a dragon and couple others and they ride for cersei with whoever they get from the iron islands

oy8y5b458qt21.jpg

Liked how they shed light on how Grey Worm wasn't really feelin the Norfe. Hope they can shed more light on how these other players feel about being in Winterfell

If he gets put down I'm hoping it's not until the end

Their fighting a hoard of zombies and magical beings with an ice dragon :lol:

How you want them to act.

Exactly. they're outnumbered like 5-to-1 and every time one of the living dies, they become a white. They're just being real.

They legit need to let Sansa, cersei and dany go at it to settle all the childish BS
They gonna team up on Cersi before they even go at it.

Then Dany's dragons will protect her.
i feel weird watching arya get naked but then again she deserves to lose her virginity and who better than with gendry :nthat:

I got the feeling Theon and Salsa might happen too...
She better ask Missandei for advice but Theon mad subservient so he's probably all tongue action.

Doubt Theon lives though. He gonna die protecting Bran.

Episode was pure FLAMEEEEEEEEE

But I think we have to come to grips with the fact that we’re losing a main character :smh:

It doesn’t take a genius to know that Brienne, Greyworm and Jorah is outta here.

But we’re fed losing a Tyrion, Jaime or Arya etc. I feel it in my spirit.

One of Lannisters bros definitely ain't making it out.

Already creeped out by ThotiArya this episode.

Don't know if I can handle Wight Arya. :frown:

Reactions: Ube
I ain't like how them kids was acting when Greyworm and Greyworm bey showed up. They kinda skiddaddled a lil too fast to me

Their fighting a hoard of zombies and magical beings with an ice dragon :lol:

How you want them to act.

I mean I get it thou.. wasn't some big speech or something.. just everyone kinda figuring we kinda F'd

Like everyone had their own BS going on instead of focusing.. but obviously especially Jon and dany

Like even when Sansa was giving Jon shh before the battle of the bastards didn't feel THIS crap

They gonna team up on Cersi before they even go at it.

Going be straight hair pulling

I woulda put my money on Sansa since she got make and female siblings plus being a stark... but nah, I got zero faith in any of these bishes

So it's heavily implied that Theon is going to get with Sansa, when they were showing each couple together.

Not sure if that bothers me more, or Jon and his aunt, or Arya nude, or Tormund nursing on a giant's teet for 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom