OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The convo between Varys, Tyrion and Davis was a nice interaction in the episode. Don’t think we’ve seen those 3 all talking at once.

Varys calling them old men & Tyrion saying he’s not as old as Davis :lol:
Yeah that is quite the hive mind at work when those three are together. Just need to make sure Varys is keeping the groups best interest at hand.
EA8974C6-8F8E-435F-BC25-52AD6F596743.jpeg
Interesting a detachable spear, with her hand to hand combat that is going to be nice.
Feel like NT population is fairly black wonder what the split is
I guess 60/20/10/10
When Bran said almost to Jon saying he's a man now was he referring to him never getting yambs right? :lol: :nerd:
I hope so damn Bran is weird, he could be into dudes as weird as he is. Just staring at guys.

When you been wylin at the club and you spot your GF's friend in the crowd

BlackJointGemsbok-size_restricted.gif
You straight showin YO WHOLE ***, turn around just stunned.
Speaking of bran never getting yambs, I forgot all about Meera. She was mad at bran and went home never to be seen again.
Bran is above getting yambs now he is the three eyed revan. He has already gotten and forgotten getting yambs at the same time.

Not going lie it felt pretty disengenious to have arya say "she's the smartest person I know"

When literally just couple episode ago she was having her own little roast of Sansa because of things she did, even as a child

Also arya has traveled some places and seen some things, not sure what smartness Sansa shown other than turning on littlefinger.. and well how long did it take for that turn?!?

Not going lie it felt pretty disengenious to have arya say "she's the smartest person I know"

When literally just couple episode ago she was having her own little roast of Sansa because of things she did, even as a child

Also arya has traveled some places and seen some things, not sure what smartness Sansa shown other than turning on littlefinger.. and well how long did it take for that turn?!?
It really feels like that since the Ramsay marriage they've been trying to flip the character, but without doing the necessary groundwork. I think the genuinely think they've done enough to convince us that Sansa has become some sort of experienced leader, but I don't recall anything before this season (other than maybe her turning on Littlefinger) that showed she was making a turn.

Hell, just last season she let everyone almost die and didn't let them know that the Knights of the Vale could be coming to save the day, while simultaneously questioning Jon's leadership in front of everyone. It's a shame too, because from where she started she could have had one of the best character arcs.

That is my girl, she is not with the BS and will let EVERYONE know.
i was wondering where melisandre was..........totally forgot about this scene

I need someone to go ahead and get deep up in those YOUNG red cakes again. Don't want to see the other version of her. DAMN that.
Sigh been there more than once. Oh hey you didn't tell me you had a kid, yeah that's cool. Oh DAMN you got 3 kids.

You would think Dany after losing one of her "children" would put that whole bend the knee crap to the side and focus on building an alliance to fight the Whitewalkers but instead she still worried about the damn throne that no one else even wants

This! I said this same thing. Once Bran said "Your dragon is with the Walker's now", I would have thought Dany's attention would have been shifted towards that. Instead, she goes on a flying date with her nephew and they make out by a waterfall.

Down.

Hey I got a question to ask you guys...

It seems like they're going to make Jon be put against his girl vs Sansa and possibly Arya.

I don't like that arc because Jon is a pretty good dude and imagine if he has to off Sansa or something so many would be upset for that heel turn.

But, my question is who would you rather Jon ride with... his fam Sansa/Arya/Bran or Dany?

It’s kinda funny that most think bran is crazy and aren’t asking him a bunch of questions and help themselves out.

Most of the names. You started that :lol:

Came in posting with all thw wild alternate names

:lol:

Oh okay... :lol: I came a long way, but it was rewatching the youtube clips.

I remember the very first nickname was lord friendzone :lol:

I still don't know most of these off character names only the main characters that were mostly at the Dragon Pit last season.

It’s kinda funny that most think bran is crazy and aren’t asking him a bunch of questions and help themselves out.

I was thinking the same thing, but if you look at the preview for next week in that chamber room that they killed Littlefinger and looks like Jaimie is on trial he's looking like Bran's Dany's right hand man or something.

But you are so right if that dude is all knowing/seeing I would have him right there as my hand or one of my closest advisers.

I am so intrigued how they plan to end this where it would please the masses... like so many people want it to go in different directions.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing, but if you look at the preview for next week in that chamber room that they killed Littlefinger and looks like Jaimie is on trial he's looking like he's Dany's right hand man or something.

But you are so right if that dude is all knowing/seeing I would have him right there as my hand or one of my closest advisers.

I am so intrigued how they plan to end this where it would please the masses... like so many people want it to go in different directions.
I think it was either Sophie or Kit but one of them said in an interview that the ending will probably split the fandom. Half loving the ending and the others not.

At this point they probably figure CGI funds are better allocated to the dragons and massive battle scenes than Ghost unfortunately...It’s the final season so I’m sure he’ll get shown somewhere but damn I wish they’d had him out there more...

Still can’t believe they didn’t include him in the north of the wall expedition last season...If there was ever a time to have him on the show it seems like that was it...

Back
Top Bottom