OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know or ever remember seeing or hearing anything about this Holwing Read character.

About to do my googles real quick, and since nothing leaked for this season I don't have to worry about spoilers.

6740F4F1-DBDE-4A0A-BAF4-C37106C64AD0.jpeg
She really wanted that elephant. :rofl:
It’s kinda funny that most think bran is crazy and aren’t asking him a bunch of questions and help themselves out.
Oh MOST DEF, I would be finding out everything. I am making sure I live.
I am so intrigued how they plan to end this where it would please the masses... like so many people want it to go in different directions.
Can't please everyone look at the times where people have multiple options a group is unhappy, lesser options another group is unhappy.
Grey Worm put on weight in the face :nerd:
Dude ain't training as much, to busy in them cheeks.

I just looked up the Howling Reed character and he's the dude in the flashback when Ned was going to see the lady his sister in the clock tower.

They were fighting some guy in full armor and he had no shield and two swords in his hand, but he looked like he could handle himself and was taking out most of Neds soldiers.

The Howling Reed dude is the guy who came from the back and stabbed the guy with two swords after he was about to kill Ned, but then when Ned turned around before going up the clock tower to look at Bran the Howling Reed dude wasn't there.

I'm assuming he died because the two sword guy put a big blade right through his chest and he barely got up to stab him in the back.

so they finally gonna give us Azor Ahai or nah?

I’m wondering how in the hell they even introduce and wrap that up with 5 episodes left.

If it takes one guy to make a deadly shadow baby with Melisandre bae, then it might require a Czech Republic type of creampie gangbang to produce Azor.

I just looked up the Howling Reed character and he's the dude in the flashback when Ned was going to see the lady his sister in the clock tower.

They were fighting some guy in full armor and he had no shield and two swords in his hand, but he looked like he could handle himself and was taking out most of Neds soldiers.

The Howling Reed dude is the guy who came from the back and stabbed the guy with two swords after he was about to kill Ned, but then when Ned turned around before going up the clock tower to look at Bran the Howling Reed dude wasn't there.

I'm assuming he died because the two sword guy put a big blade right through his chest and he barely got up to stab him in the back.

he still alive. he traveled back with ned and is Meera and Jojen’s dad.

He’s still alive. There were other mentions of him throughout the show. He’s Meera’s and Jojen’s pops

Also how you guys gonna exclude Raisin Bran from the nickname list

I’m wondering how in the hell they even introduce and wrap that up with 5 episodes left.

If it takes one guy to make a deadly shadow baby with Melisandre bae, then it might require a Czech Republic type of creampie gangbang to produce Azor.

Jesus I'm dead at that gangbang :lol:

crazy im on this episode right now
Capture.PNG

There's been plenty of dragon riders that weren't targaryens, there were 40 dragonlord houses in Valyria with Targaryens being 1 of the lesser dragonlord houses

We talking about riding on or controlling?

Drogon literally had like 7 or 8 people on his back last season...

Also I’m pretty sure the Night King does whatever the hell he wants with that dragon...He literally controls every dead being he brings back...The dragon isn’t going to refuse him on the grounds that he’s not a Targaryen...

We talking about riding on or controlling?

Drogon literally had like 7 or 8 people on his back last season...

Also I’m pretty sure the Night King does whatever the hell he wants with that dragon...He literally controls every dead being he brings back...The dragon isn’t going to refuse him on the grounds that he’s not a Targaryen...

7-8 people riding the dragon?

David Benioff just said a while ago that only a Targ can ride a dragon though.

Discount the wording and I feel like he meant control.

Back
Top Bottom