OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- Wight Giants?! it is SO over for Tormund and the free folk once the walkers show up. Oh yeah, the wall is coming down this season too

didnt they basically allude to them just going around the wall in that scene with hound having the vision in the fire?

- Euron's scene was the best one of the episode, loved everything he said to Cersei's smug ***. And I think that gift is gonna be one of Dani's dragons

i think it's something with either dorne or high garden.. something doable

My guess is Tyrion...the way she hates him, that's a gift that would sway her to side with that clown Urine...

she has no choice but to side with him.. tyrion is too big, since he'll be right by dani's side

A dragon horn?

i dont think they touch that plotline with the limited amount of episodes they got

Any GoT podcasts you guys recommend? Need something to listen to at my desk this morning.

didnt they basically allude to them just going around the wall in that scene with hound having the vision in the fire?

I think the castle that the Hound and them are headed to is the same one Jon Snow sent Tormund

Any GoT podcasts you guys recommend? Need something to listen to at my desk this morning.

Bald Move's Game of Thrones Podcast, A Storm of Spoilers podcast, A Cast of Kings podcast are the three I listen to

I'm really not liking NT mobile so far. Desktop is aiight. The homepage looks really bad to me. Don't know how often I'll be posting with this new layout. It hurts my eyes lol

Cersci talking about enemies are north, south, east and west. Then Jamie like "you got the ****ing Greyjoys?!"

Jamie had that wtf look going lol

What can Tormund do to get brienne bae interested? I think he just needs a chance for her to see him in battle and flourish.

Back
Top Bottom