OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Euron with the Earl the Pearl 'stache. So it's the blonde, Lannisters and their stormfront lookalike allies (Euron looked like he's done some time in an Oregon Prison) versus everyone else. Those little hooked nosed Bravosi Bankers have engineered a vast global conspiracy.

If i was rolling around westeros right now i'd want to roll with the Brotherhood without Banners, both Thoros of Myr and the Hound is the protection you need out there.

Just watched that preview for next week again. LF about to catch them Snow gawd hands tho!

Episode was fire from jump. Arya straight faded an entire house in the opening minutes. It's no holds barred this season.

Sam went all the way to Oldtown, cleaned poop bowls, served soup, and weighed organs. Made it seem like his research was going to take a while. Gilly grabs a book, opens it to a random page, and boom, all the problems are solved.

Kinda lazy tbh.

I took notice to this also. It was a very "Oh, duh" moment.

NYMERIA BYKE?

if we get a direwolf led wolfpack out here fighting

like wolves riding in on dragons and air dropping on the enemy

tenor.gif

So who doy'all think Euron's gift is?

Gendry?

The 4 Sand broads?

Yara and Theon?

Last edited:
Watching the first season who would thought Arya would turn out to be a ninja gaiden assassin warrior princess.

great setup episode

-Arya coming out the gates murking the Freys
- Wight Giants?! it is SO over for Tormund and the free folk once the walkers show up. Oh yeah, the wall is coming down this season too
- Euron's scene was the best one of the episode, loved everything he said to Cersei's smug ***. And I think that gift is gonna be one of Dani's dragons
- great writing for the Hound, I really like how they brought his character around after all these seasons
- I've had my fill of Daenerys ending episodes, her acting isn't good enough to sell the emotion we're supposed to feel

My guess is Tyrion...the way she hates him, that's a gift that would sway her to side with that clown Urine...
Yeah that's not happening lol

Urine gonna be doing some big things this season for sure but I doubt his gift is Tyrion.

Back
Top Bottom