OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can't he do the whole walk through fire thing like Daenerys does? Or na?
nah, not all targs are fireproof ( danys brother viserys etc.) - 

Jon's hand got burnt in s1 i believe when he fought that wight at castle black, so i doubt he fireproof either.

I think it's Tyrion. Him and Dany have really formed a strong bond this season and there seemed to be a little forshadowing when he told her that there would be other men to love her. Plus, she's already made him her Hand...

He also freed the dragons from their chains. Imagine the dragon flying and him hanging onto the tail. Lmao

When I mentioned this early in the season people were acting as if it wasn't possible. I'm seeing y'all smartened up.

Some of these theories :lol:

How would Cersei even get into contact with the NK though? Like she'll be able to just prance her way all the way North without a problem :rofl:
Naa could never see Cersei taking out the only person in the world she has left really,Jamie's probably the last part of her Valonqar prophecy she thought Tyrion was

She just has to swipe right bruh....

Reactions: Ube
Only way I see that theory working is that she sacrifice herself to become a white walker. Then become Queen.

I think they'll breach the Wall because of Bran. If he's at the Wall, they're coming through.

Question is there's a dragon somewhere inside the wall? (book version ?)

NK gonna find this
ice_dragon_by_ironshod1.jpg

Gonna kill atleast 2 of Khabreezy's dragons.

Last edited:
Low key, Cersei been lurking this thread. Saw how distracted we were with fukc boy Ramsey and had to come through and remind us whose been the real villain of the series since season one. Bravo
What's crazy is that Arya was plotting on Jamie the whole time. Kept giving him the eye but he just never took the bait. He won't ever know how close he came to getting got

Jaime has never been on Aryas crosshairs....if a girl wanted him dead, a girl would have killed him.

I don't think she ever put him on her list. Probably intimidated to try and kill The Kingslayer anyway.

I don't know. Since we know the serving girl was Arya the whole time, it would make sense with the way she kept eyeing him. Like she was trying to lure him away by himself. At first me and my wife thought she was just super thirsty for that kingslayer sword :lol:, but after she took the mask off it all clicked

It's gonna be mad corny if the Ice King has dragons too :lol:

Oh how convenient I had dragons stashed too, for a rainy day.

Back
Top Bottom