OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

Last edited:
dunk & egg is decent. Dunno if it would satisfy got tv fans. I can see them try and stretch it out to 2 seasons unless the tv writers want to write a lot of new stuff for it.

^^ Oh they could for sure pull that off, I meant there wasn't enough material around the story of House Reyne of Castamere. 

^^ Oh they could for sure pull that off, I meant there wasn't enough material around the story of House Reyne of Castamere. 

oh, right. They could always add Tywin's own story into that, I suppose. Judging from his convo with Tyrion, you can tell he's been a calculating dude since the beginning.

ok what about the war of the ninepenny kings?

you get tywin, barristan, jorah etc.. mad action and it leads to tywin being named hand.

dunk & egg is decent. Dunno if it would satisfy got tv fans. I can see them try and stretch it out to 2 seasons unless the tv writers want to write a lot of new stuff for it.
supposed to be more dunk and egg books coming no? and word, though the stories are very good not enough action for people.

Dunk & Egg would work as a mini-series. Would love to see how they portray a younger Bloodraven. Dude was creepy af.

Robert's Rebellion is the other obvious choice. Robert and Ned handing out L's instead of receiving them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom