OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure.. could be a lot of focus on the war with cersei those.. then transition to the war with the night's king anemic his peeps

Could be right, I'm expecting Cersei to go quick shes got too many powerful enemies coming for her, and noone but the mountain to protect her, even the commoners have never liked her, she'll probably be known as the mad queen. I expect Qyburn to turn heel as soon as he gets a chance. The look on Jamie's face when he saw Kings landing burning... I think he might have finally hit a breaking point. King slayer and Queen slayer of the mad king and the mad queen...

Last edited:
Watching season 1.. they have a marathon going on 1 of the HBOs, might just be in this region

Really hope we get a meetup with jon and tyrion

Man I'm so glad i never came across a Red Wedding spoiler, I couldn't believe what I was seeing :lol:

Man I'm so glad i never came across a Red Wedding spoiler, I couldn't believe what I was seeing :lol:
This. I sat looking at my tv screen for like five minutes without moving, trying to process what I just witnessed. **** completely ruined my night. :lol: :frown: :smh:

Reactions: Ube
How the hell did this thread jump 20 pages since June?

Last edited:
I just want Jon to find out that he's a Targ and smash his aunt.

From wildling yambz to royal yambz...what a come up

I read the books before that episode aired and it was still pretty shocking. Especially since they killed his pregnant wife (which doesn't happen in the books). I think D&D shocked a lot of bookreaders with their depiction of the RW. My favorite episode tbh

We'll be watching the first episode in one week, it's been a long time coming! Feels like another life when last season was airing

Sweet summer child

Back
Top Bottom