OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only complaints of season 6 I had was Arya healing so quick after being shanked and Blackfish dying off screen

Season 5 was the one that was a struggle to get through, Arya's training DRAGGGGGGGED so bad. Season 6 was hella entertaining imo

It was dumb for her to get stabbed multiple times in the gut and fall in the water like the audience will just ignore she should've died.

Uhh, I don't think he'll be wanting to bone his aunt. He likes redheads anyway.

Yeah can't see that either, I doubt it but I could see a marriage for political reasons. I mean they have said Targs married brother and sister for generations at least 10 times each season.

Uhh, I don't think he'll be wanting to bone his aunt. He likes redheads anyway.

Yeah can't see that either, I doubt it but I could see a marriage for political reasons. I mean they have said Targs married brother and sister for generations at least 10 times each season.

He is King In The North now, the only male character left ruling a territory that big. Maybe she'd be down to marry a female but not really any options there.

Battle of The Bastards was a drop off? Lady Mormont King in the North scene bad dialogue? The only thing I'm upset about is how they handled the Dorne Storyline
Y'all get so hung up on the 3 possibly 4 good scenes from season 6 you act like it was a great season when it wasn't in whole

I believe Martin and the show creators said the endings will generally be the same.
Naw. That's nearly impossible at this point. On top of that wasn't verbatim.
Just read the books and fully enjoy the real story not this watered down crap you been fed.

The best thing about last season was you ran away like a little coward and everyone could chop it up in peace.

How about your park your salty *** in the book thread if the show is so beneath you.

And wait till the next audio book comes out so someone can whisper the real story into your ear

Finally finished up season 6. Wanted to shed a tear when Tommen dropped out that window like he was in the Assassins Creed video game. (wish they would have used the eagle noise from the game as well. would have probably made me laugh a little).

Dude was such a kind spirited person which lead to his downfall. Must have been crazy to be king, but not really be king.

Like how he was the total opposite of his older bro. I was happy to see that fool die. Wish he would have died by something other than poison though.

That moment when Jon was ready to take on the entire army by himself after they put that arrow through his little brothers heart was epic as shi***! Ramsays death is one of the best deaths in the show. Only way it could have been better is if they would have skinned him alive. 

Only thing I didn't really like was the origin of Hodors name. Felt kind of cheap imo. "Hold the Door, Hold Door Hodor" really? 
tired.gif

I've read the books 3x and I can appreciate season 6.

They are just two different stories at this point which is fine
This

But I do believe the ending will be similar. They're just taking a different route to reach the conclusion.

Side note. Just saw this in an alt shift x video about Cersie. 
nerd.gif

Winter is here and the one most high Jon Snow aka Jaehaerys Targaryen aka King in the Norh aka Killer of Walkers aka Returner from Death aka Slayer of Wildling Carpet aka Stannis' Favorite Man's Man will lead us through it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
[quote="maxdunker, post: 28428283"]Winter is here and the one most high Jon Snow aka Jaehaerys Targaryen aka King in the Norh aka Killer of Walkers aka Returner from Death aka Slayer of Wildling Carpet aka Stannis' Favorite Man's Man will lead us through it.

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/KnxJQdqETX29O/giphy.gif[/quote][/IMG]

View media item 2488565

I just think season 6 and parts of 5 was more fan service than anything else. And knowing the source material as I know a lot of you do. I still didn't find it as entertaining.

Precisely that, lots of fan service.

Jon's resurrection, R+L=J, Ramsay's death, three eyed raven, Dany finally using her dragons...all low hanging fruit, all fan service. Let's see how D&D do now that they got the "easy" stuff out of the way.

Jamie a ***** boy.
Whoa....

Explain
He's a child crippling incestual piece of ****.

Always has been.

One of the most ***** made characters on the show. Specifically on the show. That smug scumbag needs to die.
And yet he's just as alive as your boy LF.
I know he's alive.

I want him to die.

That's different from lames on here telling me its a fact LF is going to die this season because they simply don't have any good ideas of what this season entails.

Or worse relying on their prediction that he'll die.

Last edited:
Made us wait because they could only film during winter months.

The shorter seasons are def a let down tho

Back
Top Bottom