OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ don't forget what went down in slaver's bay.. where his plan didn't work out too

Cersei fights like a crazy person.. she is willing to do whatever.. cant be rational with that.. which is the biggest problem with all of this

thanks this made a lot of sense, Cersei trying to spread propaganda to get the Tarly's to align with her on some Trump ****. I figured they were attempting to box them in I just got confused because I thought Dany already had all the armies with her at the end of the finale last season

EXCELLENT observation. I was thinking Cersei was pulling a Trump when I heard her describe the Masters as noblemen that Dany killed. Cersei on that Make Westeros Great Again strategy. Sam's dad holds a lot of anti immigrant sentiment (hates the free folk and probably any foreigner) so Cersei talking about the Dothraki, Dany and the Unsullied the way she did was red meat to people like Sam's dad. Cersei 2020.

I think that is the worst strategy to send the chosen ruler into harms way by herself, even if she's with/has her dragons.

I too thought about that if she will stop listening to Tyrion now because of this setback.

They should have listened to Theon's sister and straight up took over while the iron is hot and they have the numbers/power.

Now all that's going to happen is Cercei will be better prepared, stronger, bigger army. If all of the Kingdom's hated Cercei as the ruler then taking her out whichever way would have made the common folks happy.

EXCELLENT observation. I was thinking Cersei was pulling a Trump when I heard her describe the Masters as noblemen that Dany killed. Cersei on that Make Westeros Great Again strategy. Sam's dad holds a lot of anti immigrant sentiment (hates the free folk and probably any foreigner) so Cersei talking about the Dothraki, Dany and the Unsullied the way she did was red meat to people like Sam's dad. Cersei 2020.

don't forget playing the mad king card.. when she was the one who played the ACE the mad king had up his sleeve that Jaime killed him for

^ don't forget what went down in slaver's bay.. where his plan didn't work out too

Cersei fights like a crazy person.. she is willing to do whatever.. cant be rational with that.. which is the biggest problem with all of this

EXCELLENT point as usual Tryion's plan didn't work at slavers bay. Sometimes when they go low you have to go even lower. Cersei is just like Don in many ways.

What do you guys think will happen with the invasion now?

I mean the sand people, and the old ladies army are still there ready to go to war.

You guys think they will still attack Cercei even though of this setback?

If Dany and Tyrion blow this, with three dragons at that, what a bunch of bozo's.

^ I think Danny still has the numbers.. and like slavers bay, the dragons could take out the ships again

Just wonder how much is left come WW time

Depends if they have other ships for them to travel there. If they have to travel by land now it'll delay their plans.

The unsullied and dothraki are on their way to casterly rock now, maybe they'll be ordered to turn around and go to king's landing instead.

don't forget playing the mad king card.. when she was the one who played the ACE the mad king had up his sleeve that Jaime killed him for

EXCELLENT observation. Cersei isn't as smart as she thinks she is but she is a survivor and that in some ways is more difficult to go up against than a brilliant mind. Tyrion got Tywin's brains but Cersei got his ruthlessness. As smart as Tyrion is it is hard to win against someone that will make victory so costly to you that victory tastes just as bitter as defeat.

^ only option is to kill her, which is what tyrion hasn't explicitly said yet.. hell lady olenna and tyrion should have been screaming as much

they had the ships that weren't destroyed in slavers bay + the ones theon and sis stole

Yeah, but none of us know how much of a threat the WW are at this time. I mean yes they are a threat, but like how close are they to human civilization or the wall?

They should worry about what's an imminent threat now.

Also, no one knows about WW but Jon snow and if he goes telling people about these things they will think he's crazy.

I think Dany should ask Jon to help her get Cercei out of power first and then worry about the WW.

If those WW make it to the wall I doubt they could get through it.

EXCELLENT observation. Cersei isn't as smart as she thinks she is but she is a survivor and that in some ways is more difficult to go up against than a brilliant mind. Tyrion got Tywin's brains but Cersei got his ruthlessness. As smart as Tyrion is it is hard to win against someone that will make victory so costly to you that victory tastes just as bitter as defeat.

Well said.

Would be great if the night king and his goons kill off cersei and dany when those two have already had their troops decimated from fighting each other.

^ red witch was there.. Jon should have responded with a raven.. but he is doing the right thing by going

But for travel reasons and just lack of ability to combat it, dragon travel is safest for all of this

^ I agree about sending ravens, but disagree about sending the leaders into possible danger.

Back in those days Kings and other leaders never would go into enemy territory to speak with foes. They would have the lesser commanders do so.

^ I agree about sending ravens, but disagree about sending the leaders into possible danger.

Back in those days Kings and other leaders never would go into enemy territory to speak with foes. They would have the lesser commanders do so.

I agree.. which is why I don't get putting important-ish ppl on those ships if it was just to get or notify troops

At that point orders are given out and movement made towards the attack..

Jon and the north are only cards left to be played.. and I could see sending tyrion after the exchange of couple ravens on both sides.. can't remember varys relationship with certain folks there, but littlefinger creates a problem on that front

Also red witch being there would be importsnt to confirming what Jon would be saying in an raven.. cause the north hearing of dragons is viewed as equally crazy until seen

Her only title should be dany the dragon privileged. Ever since those dragon eggs hatched, she think her poop don't stink.

"I was born to rule the 7 kingdoms"

Bish don't even realize anyone who has held the seat their family at one point took it by force

What if Tyrion and Vary's are just scheming against everyone ?

That plan he had was dumb as h*ll

Why seperate the army ? they have the numbers game won . they didn't need to seperate and attack in different parts of their world .. and catching them off guard without preparation would have been game over.. but then again we wouldn't have a season and a half left to go if that were the case

And yes Sansa is about to ruin things

Back
Top Bottom