OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about we wait until the show shows them in large scale combat before we make this judgment

Like dude said, the show has been trying to convey that they are a powerful army in other ways than showing them in battle a lot.
exactly...its obvious the show is implying that they are badasses.... they kill each other for fun.
everything doesn't need to be spelled out for you.

Y'all still talking checkers I see while the game is chess.

You think Cersei would even meet that fodder in the open field anyways?

LOL!!!

The naivety of it all. They'll have to try and lay siege. G'luck with that.

What superior team? She has the dothraaki who from what I've seen are vastly overrated and have 0 experience fighting proper, armored armies. Then boys are fighting on alien turf. They have the unsullied who are skilled but have dwindled in numbers since their acquisition. She has dragons who Cersei now has a counter weapon for.
Cersei has the Lannister army, she has King's landing, she has Euron and she has wildfire.
Dany has 0 experience and not a single veteran general at her side. Tyrion? Varys? Smart men, but they're not quarterbacking any wars as we've already seen.
Now Dany is going to be stretched even thinner if she decides to help Jon and send resources north.
Y'all need to stop sleeping on Cersei. if she hasn't proven her gangsta to y'all by now I don't know what show y'all been watching.

She's just as arrogant as Dany as well, maybe even more so. It's going to catch up to her as it is with Dany.
I wouldn't sleep on her, but her position of power is apparently superficial. Tywin said it best "I don't distrust you because you're a woman, I distrust you because you aren't as smart as you think you are."

Don't Little Finger and Lady O have a pact from killing Joeffry? Clearly Lady O is the spy, sending messages to Sam's Dad.

Lady O and little Finger are scheming to end up on top.

She's just as arrogant as Dany as well, maybe even more so. It's going to catch up to her as it is with Dany.
I wouldn't sleep on her, but her position of power is apparently superficial. Tywin said it best "I don't distrust you because you're a woman, I distrust you because you aren't as smart as you think you are."

Honestly I don't expect her to win in the end, I expect Jaime to kill her and ruin her impending win.

It won't be because of what any of these other cats is doing out here that's for damn sure.

She's too savage for her own good and Jaime's cognitive dissonance will lead to the Lannister's demise.

Arya was the single biggest threat to Cersei and now she's headed in the wrong direction.

Y'all still talking checkers I see while the game is chess.

You think Cersei would even meet that fodder in the open field anyways?

LOL!!!

The naivety of it all. They'll have to try and lay siege. G'luck with that.

You realize one of the major battles in promos this season is the Lannister Army facing the Dothraki in an open field combat.

If you are trying to school dudes, at least make sense

is it now ok to talk about racism and xenophobia in here with how cersei and jamie were talkin about the unsullied/dothraki?

Don't Little Finger and Lady O have a pact from killing Joeffry? Clearly Lady O is the spy, sending messages to Sam's Dad.

Lady O and little Finger are scheming to end up on top.

dont forget the two of them not exactly being on great terms when everything was going down with the sparrow

im jus sayin it was so terrible to do it pages before that talking about how the show propagates white supremacy and now its a plot point

You realize one of the major battles in promos this season is the Lannister Army facing the Dothraki in an open field combat.

If you are trying to school dudes, at least make sense

I don't even watch promos so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Even if that's the case I still don't see the Dothraaki taking it.

At this point I want Cersei to beat Dany. At least Cersei's ruthlessness is fun to watch. Dany's is just irritating. Every time she tries to sound tough, I end up rolling my eyes in real life

I mean, calling out and threatening Varys was so unnecessary and just a lame @#$ power trip moment. Haven't they met each other/been at sea with each other for months now? What's the point of trying to test his loyalty NOW?

Back
Top Bottom