OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
finally read through this thread.

Y'all are being mad reckless with the spoiler hints and drops man :sick: like i've read the plot outline for the season and considering what I've seen it's spot on so some of you with the random one liners about things :smh:

Anyways I don't see them having mass producing the Scorpions at least not having time to do so. Given the fact they had 1 means they anticipated Dany either defending Highgarden with the dragons. I don't see how they would've thought 1 scorpion would have been effective against 3 dragons. Part of me thinks they still didn't believe she had real dragons.

But the look on their face when Drogon came swooping in like bottle rats to a VIP section was priceless.

Also Salsa mean mugging could've been a combination of her feeling as the inadequate Stark, realization her sister is legit a killer and that her sister is still trying to be a boy. Not that surviving what Sansa has survived isn't a feat in itself albeit due to her actions she put herself in those predicaments.

Maybe qyburn will have other weapons up his sleeve. Catapults that shoot out metal nets or something that will shoot out metal shrapnel / hooks. Catapults loaded with poop, dirt, sand to blind the dragons.

The death ones are fun to watch. So many women cry. :lol: But some are OD that seems like it's all for the camera.

watching game of thrones at a bar :lol:

what's wrong with that? lol
Bars all over the country and including up here in Canada have table bookings every Sunday for a mass viewing at the bars. It's strictly functioning for Thrones viewings. Good business on a Sunday evening. The patio or certain closed off sections are for regular patrons on that day until the Season is over.

The best part is everyone is there to watch, so no one is talking or interrupting.

finally read through this thread.

Y'all are being mad reckless with the spoiler hints and drops man :sick: like i've read the plot outline for the season and considering what I've seen it's spot on so some of you with the random one liners about things :smh:

Anyways I don't see them having mass producing the Scorpions at least not having time to do so. Given the fact they had 1 means they anticipated Dany either defending Highgarden with the dragons. I don't see how they would've thought 1 scorpion would have been effective against 3 dragons. Part of me thinks they still didn't believe she had real dragons.

But the look on their face when Drogon came swooping in like bottle rats to a VIP section was priceless.

Also Salsa mean mugging could've been a combination of her feeling as the inadequate Stark, realization her sister is legit a killer and that her sister is still trying to be a boy. Not that surviving what Sansa has survived isn't a feat in itself albeit due to her actions she put herself in those predicaments.

Yeah I'm worried too much about reading a spoiler..will prolly just read this thread on Sunday nights only..cuz I'm pretty sure those posts are episode-specific

How do some of you guys positive that certain things will happen on this show?

Are you reading spoilers and passing it off as theories?

I keep seeing the same theories, Jaime kills Cerci, the zombies get a dragon, Jon and Dany marries, Arya kills Cercei/Jaime, Stansa ends up on the iron throne, Jon scrifices himself, Bran is the Knight King, Sam will be some great person, Zombies overtake the wall.

I only think that because they already have giants and now ravens. What's next?

A giant, ice breathing dragon would be badass.

I would roll up on a horse wearing full armor.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32572-1402517964-7.gif

Just read about the theory of Bran being the Night King. That's a really cool theory.

Damn, so this made me rewatched a couple scenes one being the "birth of the Night King" scene.

When Bran "wakes up" from the time traveling after witnessing the creation, he's in the exact same unnatural position as the Night King was when he was tied up to the tree in the scene.

One of the those last remaining children of the forest when she's explaining why they created the Night King was because they were at war with man, first thing she says is, "we were at war with you," looking straight at Bran, then she says we were at war with man.

yea i'd get annoyed with all the gasps and clapping.

like people who clap at the end of a movie in the theater :lol: :smh:

Arya will kill tiny finger then use his face to get Cersi to confess about her attempt on Bran's life then slit her throat :pimp:

I've got a bar i used to work at the promotes the GOT viewings weekly.

Watching an episode at the bar is similar to watching a game. It's cool to watch at home, but the vibe at a bar where you're with like minded fans is cool simply off the energy.

I'm planning on doing a viewing party for the last 2 episodes if not at least the season finale. Gonna try to make it hella GOT themed have some of the beer and wine, goblets and what not plus try to organize the menu to be GOT themed as well.

I'm planning on doing a viewing party for the last 2 episodes if not at least the season finale. Gonna try to make it hella GOT themed have some of the beer and wine, goblets and what not plus try to organize the menu to be GOT themed as well.

Same here, doing a viewing party with friends for the season finale.

Back
Top Bottom