OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much good last night and y'all go in on these pages.

(also i hate how the new site doesn't alert you of new posts unless you're heavily active in the thread :smh:)

Where to start? The episode was so good and not anywhere near a filler one.

Dany giving these soldiers a hard choice was wild. Like die or serve no in-between. Whatever she said beforehad about not being like Cersei gets negated by making one choose death or bending the knee. I am surprised the Tarly's stood firm. But the old man is a hard *** seeing how he treated Sam, but the fact he turned on Lady Olenna I couldn't forgive so yeah him died now.

Tyrion looking shook at all the carnage. While yes it is a daunting site to see charred remains after a DRAGON attack, I'm wondering if his allegiance is coming in to question. His convo with Jaime shows he still has contempt for his dead father, but does it remain for Cersei?

Bronn the MVP for real. Dude's dialogue is gold. When he told Jaime ain't nobody killing you but me till i get what i'm owed lol

I like how Jamie realizes how effed they are against Dany and the Dothraki. Cersei so wild she ain't trying to hear it. Like she's delusional or smart.

Gendry about to do some work. The interaction with Jon was funny. Davos really out there trying to slang aphrodisiac ceviche :lol:

Littlefinger's death will be soooooooooooo good. Can't stand that dude.

Jon the Dragon whisperer tho haha. Will we see him ride a dragon?

Sansa is annoying. She does still have ambitions.

That "suicide squad" of Jon, Tormund, Beric, The Hound, Gendry, Mormont and Thoros too sick. They about to do work. All I'm waiting on is this

landscape-1498071762-beryc.gif

This is gonna be a loooooooooong week. Episode 5 is gonna be fuego!!!

Last edited:
Just wanted to mention how funny this thread has been (besides the last page or 2 of arguing about whether it is known that Jon is a Targaryean).

Dany Yambs moist from Jon + Drogo, Davos' slanging Rhino pills, Suicide Squad / Avenger / A-team, etc. :lol:

The guys that follow threads like this and read books are the minority not majority.

1%ers
To think everyone knows or should know what you do, what you've learned in here, from YouTube, from being a "fan" is ambitious.
Snob like a MF :rofl:
Most folks ARE NOT watching like that.
It's a time pass that been going on for a near decade.
My Father watches because he dorskmt want to quit, but he can't retain 7Seasons worth of material that spans 8-9 years, he's 63 man, and he's sharp AF, but it doesn't matter to him like that man.

It doesn't matter like that to a lot of folks.
Truth.
I'll even take it a step further. If the books had never come out and we just had the show, I don't think the R + L = J theory would have been so clear up until the tower of joy scene last season. The clues are there but not that obvious and they only stick out because book readers have dissected every little detail of decades and talk about them openly as if they're not spoilers (I'm guilty of this as well).

I think enough clues were in the show. Lyanna was my guess for his mother before I stumbled on the book theory but I wasn't 100% convinced. Ned is clearly not his father based on all tales of him being honorable to the core. He's clearly hiding the true parentage from even his wife and best friend, Robert. He tells Jon, "You might not have my name, but you have my blood." It's hinted at a few times that Rhaegar and Lyanna could have been in love. Jon being their child would make him 'rightful heir' to the throne and since the show is all about people vying for the throne and Jon is set up to be a major character, I'd say it's not a stretch even before they included the PTWP prophecy in the show.

Some of yall think you're slick trying to insert inconspicuous spoilers into your visible posts. :lol:

I've already seen the ending to the season 7 nonchalantly posted.

Wait, spoilers for the entire season are out there?

Who do we lose from our Suicide Squad?

Does Tormund make it back to his love Brienne.:blush:

Friendzone definitely knows he's not coming back based off that final look at Khaleesi. And the Lord of the light dude with flaming sword too, is my guess.

But I feel like Uncle Benjen will come at the last second to save Jon and the crew though or something. It really needs to be next Sunday already.

are we going to get a Jon Snow, "I'm Coming Home" celebration or is he going to die for good out there?

Mormont couldn't even get a kiss on the lips from Dany before heading out. SMH

LF hinted it to Sansa at her tomb in season 5. Along with all the talk from Selmy about how honorable Rhaegar was.

I guess the annulment was kinda honorable but he still dropped his wife cuz he saw someone he liked better.

So tinyfinger knows about it? Would varys know too? If he did I figure he would tell dany, tyrion, or Jon about it when Jon was at dragonstone. Maybe howland reed knows too since he was at the tower of joy. I dunno how the info of his parents would even get out unless tiny, bran, or someone else has a reason to tell people.

Baelish mentioned it to Sansa when they first took over Winterfeld. "How many 10's of thousands had to die because Rhaegar chose your aunt?"

Chose is the key word. He didn't say took but what he said doesn't really make it clear she wanted to go either.

^they could've done a whole episode with them in the water, but with so few eps left, they gotta keep the story moving along
Was literally just saying this. I would have loved to see Jamie taken prisoner again for a few episodes if for nothing else than how good his scenes were with Cat when he was captured the first time.

Back
Top Bottom