OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rewatching eastwatch, still can't believe jamie and bronn just washed up on the opposite bank :smh:

rewatching eastwatch, still can't believe jamie and bronn just washed up on the opposite bank :smh:

It was hilarious reading so many of yall make a big deal about that.

I had already read spoilers so didn't say much but even before that just from a storytelling perspective I knew writers were gonna skip any difficulty with swimming to safety and they definitely weren't gonna have Jamie be captured again.

It was hilarious reading so many of yall make a big deal about that.

I had already read spoilers so didn't say much but even before that just from a storytelling perspective I knew writers were gonna skip any difficulty with swimming to safety and they definitely weren't gonna have Jamie be captured again.

I mean I understand it but dude was like 20 feet deep at the end of the last episode.

Y'all buggin. It's clear the infinity gauntlet gives Jaime powers to stay afloat

Last edited:
Had to stop watching :lol:

Need to :pimp: before and obviously would rather watch it from the start. Good lookin' out tho Red. Im trying to avoid r/freefolk because of all of the spoilers so if you see a link send a raven :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom