OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I now know what a crackhead feels like

Lmao

I'm here scouring the web and tapping into every social media platform, forum, and website searching for that link.

game-of-thrones-3.jpg

I'm so tempted.

must

stay

strong

if Jon can pass on Dany yambs to go save the world, then surely i can wait a couple days to watch the episode.

wait, Sunday is 5 days away? 5 days???

The contempt for Spain on freefolk is hilarious.:lol:

Some people study for years to learn how to properly hack a database and leak episodes to the world, then they go to jail.

On the other hand Spanish people got the episode on HBO GO, Full HD 1080p, not live, but ON DEMAND for over 5 hours, yet they're not able to get us a proper HD link and all we see are Instagram live recordings. I'm disappointed.

All of Spain should be sent beyond the wall.

Spain has shown their incompetence twice tonight. First, they broadcast the episode 6 days before the date. Then, 46 million bastards can't upload one ****ing episode and start streaming it recording their televisions!

These hacks have been on some lame ****. The S5 hack, cats dropped 3 or 4 episodes on the table right off the bat. Go hard or go home.

The country of Spain took a L tonight. It's 2017. If you're sitting on a goldmine, you have to know how to INTERNET.

Back
Top Bottom