OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. People can't be serious naming their daughters Khaleesi? I think Daenerys is a better option. Arya would be a good name too.

Robert Baratheon fighting Rhaegar Targaryen at the Trident

ll1j4.jpg

So that gay guy who hates Lannister's in the first episode, his sister was married to this guy? So Khaleesi is his niece?

Robert was a beast

If you just watch the show you probably think he has always been a slob lol

You would think with all the women he was banging he'd be getting decent cardio. He must've ate and drank like a glutton.

the part where shae sucks tyrion's finger and had him go down, dude was just not in the mood :smh: :lol:

I think that's because he didn't like her and was wasted. He seemed fine during the day when he would have 3-4 girls and made Jamie guard the door.

That's like naming your kid, President. :stoneface:

Eh. Different languages have different meanings. Caesar means ruler for example and that's a common name but you wouldn't say, oh that's like naming him ruler. I actually prefer Khaleesi since it sounds more exotic. Most people I hear talking about the show call her DaenarIUS anyway which turns it into a male name so at least they will be spared having to correct people in school.

Don't know if this has been discussed in here before, but I would love to see some kind of prequel in the future. The story of Aegon, Visenya, and Rhaenys' conquest would be so :smokin

josephine gillian was the girl they chose in the ***** house..

pixie le knot was the girl with pod

The way the show pronouced Khalessi wasnt the way RR Martin intended either.  Should have emphasis on the Khal (like Khal Drogo), but a long E was easier to say / a prettier name.

Back
Top Bottom