OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They didn't even do the Snow Bear properly, North of the wall has Snow Bears that are supposed to stand at about 13 feet tall on its hind legs. That looked more in the 6'6-7 ft range which is the size of a polar bear which they don't have there

They didn't even do the Snow Bear properly, North of the wall has Snow Bears that are supposed to stand at about 13 feet tall on its hind legs. That looked more in the 6'6-7 ft range which is the size of a polar bear which they don't have there
Regular show watchers aren't aware of that. So I can see them making a regular size bear if it saved them money. I mean the wolves are larger in the books too.

Stolen from reddit :rofl:

"It's very subtle, but I think the Vipers eyes changed after his fight with The Mountain."

ulnfr7k61ahz.png

I am not sure if this is mentioned, but is it safe to say Jon while admirable and honest, is a pretty bad strategist and war leader.

I don't think I can recall one battle in which his plan or leadership has worked. He quickly gets in situations and there is always this camera shot of him being easily overwhelmed
He's terrible at it.

Its why he really doesn't want to be king. Not cuz he don't want to but cuz he knows he aint good at it.

Son just a regular bastard. Not some strategist or great warrior. He was always 2nd to Robb with the sword. Ned is clearly the most honorable to a fault. Plus if you take it to his biological fam his pops got washed by Robert Baratheon and his grandpa was insane.

Last edited:

Goodness gracious :rofl::rofl:

It ain't just the last 2 episodes . It's been the whole season. But it's still great, even when rushed.

But I can't put this above BB due to the dip in quality. Seasons 5 and 6 were mad boring and uninteresting . BB1 was quality every season except the fly episode.
bb is lightweight trash in hindsight
haven't rewatched a single episode since it went off air
haven't even felt the need to
the wire is 5 times better than bb

He's terrible at it.

Its why he really doesn't want to be king. Not cuz he don't want to but cuz he knows he aint good at it.

Son just a regular bastard. Not some strategist or great warrior. He was always 2nd to Robb with the sword. Ned is clearly the most honorable to a fault. Plus if you take it to his biological fam his lips got washed by Robert Baratheon and his grandpa was insane.
real talk his admirability and honesty is why i like him
and why i think he makes a great king

That bear was still ****ing massive. I may need to watch it again but how do you know the bear was 6'6 or 6'7? :lol:
Dudes are bugging. That was some Revenant ****.

It could've been some undead 4ft tall bear cubs and it still would've been scary.

bb is lightweight trash in hindsight
haven't rewatched a single episode since it went off air
haven't even felt the need to
the wire is 5 times better than bb
Trash opinion.

I'm right, you're wrong

real talk his admirability and honesty is why i like him
and why i think he makes a great king
Wow. You need to figure out what would make a great king or queen ASAP.

Especially on GoT.

Last edited:
I'm in the camp that thinks that the last few episodes, while action packed... just seem to lack some of the "oomph" that previous seasons have had. The writing, the inconsistencies, etc.

I thought BB was a great show, but the last season was kind of just OK. Better Call Saul is pretty good, with more humor.
I think Westworld is pretty dope - it reminds me of the first time I saw the Matrix or Inception, where it is just so out there that you are captivated by it. Lot of twists and turns towards the end of the season - I'm excited for the next season.

Still haven't watched The Wire or Sopranos.

Yo hold up.

I'm reading lot's of King Jon Jaeharys Targaryen Snow slander in here. Who wanna come catch these hands?

Jon never washed Robb because he never wanted to show up the "true" Stark son. If you think Robb coulda handled Jon you mistaken.

And Longclaw's eyes opened up??!?!

Back
Top Bottom