OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
illyn payne but I don't think he's on the show anymore, beric, mountain, cersei, and red witch. Everyone else, she off'ed or they got off'ed

You jacking everyone else bars and you have the guts to take offense to that line. Peasant please
I mean snow blowers aptly describes yall.

Rusty band of eunnuchs just stuck.

I aint jacking. A spade is a spade :lol:

All you be doing is spewing recycled Warren of Salt insults b. Outchea acting like Zik of House Mili Vanilli.
You haven't been paying attention or maybe you just purpisely being daft.

Your mans went out like a lil *****.
And judging by these lame post in his defense, you want the same fate.
What posts in his defense?

We not even talking about LF or his death :lol:

This constant need to say I'm copying Tdogg is weak as ****. I get it though. You WANT it to be that way cuz that would be easier for you blowers but its not.

what did he win?

LF was a little ***** who was friendzonded by caitlyn's ugly *** then he fell in love with caitlyn's teen daughter :sick:
he put all his chips in manipulating naive sansa and got outwitted by arya...ended up on his knees and died crying in one of the most pitiful deaths of the series
He went from a guy with no lands or a name to being a lord, master of Coin, lord of the Vale and warden of the east.

It seems like yall dudes are liars or already forgot s1-s6.

I get dudes dont like LF but straight up lying just makes ya hate more transparent. On top of making you look dumb for saying false ****.

but dany is obviously older as she was actually born before the rebellion

id say maybe 3-4 years older

so if jon is say 18 now dany is like 22

Look let's be real. LF was a dirty, backstabbing, out for no one but himself scumbag.

While he never did anything he never said he wouldn't, still don't make him less a piece of shhhh for getting the fallen homie Ned's head chopped.

I mean snow blowers aptly describes yall.

He went from a guy with no lands or a name to being a lord, master of Coin, lord of the Vale and warden of the east.

It seems like yall dudes are liars or already forgot s1-s6.

I get dudes dont like LF but straight up lying just makes ya hate more transparent. On top of making you look dumb for saying false ****.

Started from the bottom now he dead. And those thinking no better death, i find it poetic he was sliced from ear to ear in one final attempt at using that poisonous voice of his to deceive yet again.

Jon "the chosen one" Snow went from bastard of Winterfell and hated man of the night's watch to King in the North.

RESURRECTED King in the North, Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne. No better rags to greatness story and all without having to deceive, be cunning, plot or back stab. In fact he was the one stabbed.

The disrespect to one true King from LF sympathizers and Stannisites is disgusting. *ptoo* !!!

Real recognize real.

I absolutely hated LF.
But people are blind to the fact that up until his encounter with Bran, he was the best player in the game.
Yes, he's a piece of ****. He deserved what he got and then some, but he was the only one who played the game and probably would have won in the end.

My interpretation of Tyrion's reaction wasn't that of jealousy, it was legitimate concern for the Jon/Dany's life choices that brought them where they are. Love in Game of Thrones brings danger in these times and clouds judgement (Robert's Rebellion, Cersei/Jaime, Shae/himself etc.). I think ultimately they would lose the upper hand because their relationship would jeopardize everything they worked for. And it became apparent when Jon refused to play ball with Cersei. I think Tyrion realizes it wasn't for honor, it was for love. Which would be dangerous for them as it creates conflict.

I don't think Tyrion will backstab them, because he has no allies left other than Jaime, who is going to side with either Jon or Dany anyway. From a logical perspective, I think he's just concerned with the outcome of the war when a love relationship is introduced into the mix when so much more is going on.

If he were jealous, he would have beefed with Jorah and Daario. And especially Daario because she 'reciprocated' that affection.

My interpretation of Tyrion's reaction wasn't that of jealousy, it was legitimate concern for the Jon/Dany's life choices that brought them where they are. Love in Game of Thrones brings danger in these times and clouds judgement (Robert's Rebellion, Cersei/Jaime, Shae/himself etc.). I think ultimately they would lose the upper hand because their relationship would jeopardize everything they worked for. And it became apparent when Jon refused to play ball with Cersei. I think Tyrion realizes it wasn't for honor, it was for love. Which would be dangerous for them as it creates conflict.

That's what the writers stated about Tyrion reaction at the end of the episode..

Screenshot_20170830-161207.jpg
Screenshot_20170830-161339.jpg

Look let's be real. LF was a dirty, backstabbing, out for no one but himself scumbag.

While he never did anything he never said he wouldn't, still don't make him less a piece of shhhh for getting the fallen homie Ned's head chopped.

Started from the bottom now he dead. And those thinking no better death, i find it poetic he was sliced from ear to ear in one final attempt at using that poisonous voice of his to deceive yet again.

Jon "the chosen one" Snow went from bastard of Winterfell and hated man of the night's watch to King in the North.

RESURRECTED King in the North, Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne. No better rags to greatness story and all without having to deceive, be cunning, plot or back stab. In fact he was the one stabbed.

The disrespect to one true King from LF sympathizers and Stannisites is disgusting. *ptoo* !!!

Real recognize real.

dhMeAzK.gif

We've got a few things to think about tho:

IF Tyrion is planning on betraying Dany due to some agreement they reached he might change his mind based on the fact that Jamie left her side. That is a BIG move. Jamie not only leaving Cersei but his unborn child is a game changer and will play heavily if Tyrion had a plan.

Tyrion is indeed looking to make the world better but knows it won't happen overnight and maybe he made a deal to make Cersei's baby the heir. However knowing that the alliance between Dany and Jon has now progressed further he knows that if there in fact was a decision made with Cersei it will come at a great cost.

His loyalty will be tested greatly. Jamie has in a sense given up on Cersei so how that will play on Tyrion's plans we'll have to see.

I just don't see it, I think the only thing Tyrion is worried about is how to get Dany on the throne without having kill his sister and brother.

If this were any other show , Jon would go into deep depression, take ghost and go live on an island somewhere, after hearing the info he's about to receive.
  • Your whole life is a lie
  • You smashed your aunt
  • The man who set up your "father" was LF
  • Bran is a living history book
  • Arya is an assassin who wears human flesh
  • The throne is yours
  • And oh yeah....wall just came down
Dude is gonna faint :rofl:

If this were any other show , Jon would go into deep depression, take ghost and go live on an island somewhere, after hearing the info he's about to receive.
  • Your whole life is a lie
  • You smashed your aunt
  • The man who set up your "father" was LF
  • Bran is a living history book
  • Arya is an assassin who wears human flesh
  • The throne is yours
  • And oh yeah....wall just came down
Dude is gonna faint :rofl:

You forgot:

- He killed his first girlfriend
- He couldn't save his siblings from death
- His own Knights Watch homies stabbed him, literally, in the heart