OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If burning his child and lead his men against the Boltons in the winter to obtain the throne makes him a good leader, Donald Trump is an excellent president :lol:
If you mean sacrifice one for the good of many.
And go to restore the house and bastard you love so much..
Restore order in all the realm. And try to save their miserable lives from the white walkers which he believed in unlike that blonde hore who had to lose a dragon to believe.

tyrion-le-bebe-magique.gif

f51aa7837acb8397-600x400.jpg

So the description of a coffee mug, with ice dragon Viserion sold on HBO's GOT website says he shoots ice instead of fire.

If that's the case, how did he melt the wall? :nerd:

According to Coster-Waldau, security for this final “Game of Thrones” season is the tightest yet. Actors in each scene are equipped with earpieces and are fed their dialogue to deliver, line by line.

“We’re not even going to get the script,” he said.

HBO has not yet announced the airdate for this eighth and final “Game of Thrones” season.

Taking no chances this final season :lol:,understandably so

^^Didn't realize they were getting married that quickly. Hopefully the band plays The Rains of Castamere to f with them.

Yeah from what I read they are halting production for a week or two (so it shouldnt delay it too much more than already expected) so the whole cast can attend.

I started watching this show called Fortitude on Amazon Prime. Realized it starred Baric Dondarrion and the show takes place in Iceland.

Specifically, on the other side of Kirkjufell or Arrowhead mountain where Jon and the gang fought the Night King horde lol

I started watching this show called Fortitude on Amazon Prime. Realized it starred Baric Dondarrion and the show takes place in Iceland.

Specifically, on the other side of Kirkjufell or Arrowhead mountain where Jon and the gang fought the Night King horde lol
GOT actors are everywhere..every movie..every show

Back
Top Bottom