OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Night King a javelin throwing champion my dude. My man had the perfect form on that throw :rofl:

He definitely a greenseer like Bran. Makes me think he plotted all that just to get the dragon.

lol watching HBO right now too, she's always been dumb af.

the hound and tormund tho :rofl:

That exchange had me dying. Tormund been plottin on that golden snatch since castle black

I thought Season 8 was a lie.
I didn't think it would really happen.
Guess HBO told the Truth.
Soon...

If the night king don’t come and while the whole world out and Bran pulls some butterfly effect BS to revert everything, my prediction is Sansa ends up on the throne

have there been new script leaks? i'm about to follow along to the old one that came out a year or so ago and see whats true and whats BS lol

giphy.gif

If the night king don’t come and while the whole world out and Bran pulls some butterfly effect BS to revert everything, my prediction is Sansa ends up on the throne

There will be riots if they pull the “go back in time, it was all a dream” bull. Riots B

If Battle of Winterfell is episode 3, then I wonder if the night king loses or wins that one and who fights the rest of the season.

Anyone catch 60 Minutes on cbs before? Big segment on GOT and they showed about 30 seconds of opening scene

Back
Top Bottom