OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel bad for Lord Umber. Little dude was trying to rally his troops and the night king hung him up on the wall like some tapestry.

I feel bad for Lord Umber. Little dude was trying to rally his troops and the night king hung him up on the wall like some tapestry.
I really don’t remember this scene at all I gotta rewatch last season

I just need my dude Euron to live through this all, Night King can take it all but Euron need to sail away with his iron fleet

Also looks like the symbol from first white walker scene
C98F0D62-5E3D-4CB6-BF5E-78C392C65376.jpeg

Children of the forest/white walker symbol

E047F773-2DFB-4D6E-AA69-70B3A7480655.jpeg
917C70C2-C7A1-4137-9093-67333D54D6B5.jpeg

No sign of Melisandre bae or any of R’hollor’s goons. I’m gonna laugh if the night king is defeated but azor ahai shows up with a red army and they’re even more evil.

I really don’t remember this scene at all I gotta rewatch last season
My dawg, it happened in this episode :lol: he was the kid when they all have the meeting in the beginning of the episode. Said he was going back to get more horses. Got sliced up by the Night King when he got home.

There was an areal shot of winterfell featuring the weirwood tree that caught my attention in this episode.

I was mad about how they handled Little Finger until I rewatched and it saw where they are taking Sansa now. I originally didn’t think he got to serve his full purpose but now I realize his purpose was to train Sansa. She’s Little Finger now. Which supports my theory about how I think this will end.
Madness.

Unless what youre really saying is LF killed Sansa stole her face faceless man style and is now pretending to be her. Otherwise, madness.

Lord Glover is a scumbag. Clown getting all hyped after Lady Mormont embarrassed those fools and promised to stand with house stark. Hope the Night King gets that fool first.

How does one control where the dragons are flying when you're just holding on for deer life?

The memes have been on point.
Also I gotta bring this up again.

The Golden Company capo being named Strickland(?) didn't sound weird to y'all? Am I tripping?
Yeah you tripping.

Strickland can easily be just another white name.
Why does Brandon Starks like to just chill out there in the cold?
Fam feels nothing now.
Fam that was this episode.
I'm saying :rofl:

No sign of Melisandre bae or any of R’hollor’s goons. I’m gonna laugh if the night king is defeated but azor ahai shows up with a red army and they’re even more evil.
:rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

That would be a nice twist. Not that most dont think this but cuz so many ppl assume the only threats are NK and Cersi.

Back
Top Bottom