OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bran.jpg

Tyrion's decision to try and quell the tension in the room by telling the northern lords the Lannister armory was on the way made no sense to me. Might have re-watch the scene but from what I remember it did nothing but piss everyone off more.

Never in the history of calming down has anyone calmed down after being told to calm down.

I’m curious to what Danny would have said if Sansa doesn’t fold?

Do her like Sam’s family?
I really think it's going to come to this at some point this season. Dany's never been good at adjusting to the situation, and I really got a 'I'd do it again' vibe when she told Sam about his father and brother.

I know some people are expecting the happy Jon and Dany live happily ever after ending, but I can see her going mad queen and Jon being the only one who can challenge her.

On top of that, Sansa and Dany are already trading quips with Jon in the middle with the JessePinkmanDrinking.gif face.:lol:

Tyrion's decision to try and quell the tension in the room by telling the northern lords the Lannister armory was on the way made no sense to me. Might have re-watch the scene but from what I remember it did nothing but piss everyone off more.

I think he's naive. Assuming the help of any banner would boost the Northerners confidence in the war, given the gravity of the situation.

Something I just thought of, what if when its all said and done somehow Cersi has given birth (somebody kills her at some point but the baby is born and alive).

Tyrion takes the kid and similar to Ned and Jon raises him as his bastard.

bend the knee
game of owns
binge mode
on the throne
bald move
a cast of kings
Bald Move been my go to since like season 3, but I legit listen to like 7 breakdowns a week.

Last few seasons Bald Move has done three pods for each episode. Instant take, regular episode breakdown then a deep one for the book readers. Easily the most thorough coverage.

Something I just thought of, what if when its all said and done somehow Cersi has given birth (somebody kills her at some point but the baby is born and alive).

Tyrion takes the kid and similar to Ned and Jon raises him as his bastard.

Or if the baby is Jaime's and Euron becomes the caretaker :lol:

Ok so as I was reading the "leaked" script from over a year ago, while watching the episode, a fraction of the things did happen and/or happened in a slightly different manner:

What was in the leak:

Euron returns with the Golden Company
Euron gets Cersei yams
Sansa doesn't like Dany
Arya and Jon reunite
Arya confronts the Hound
Sam tells jon about his parentage (the leak had Bran and Sam telling him)

Things that were similar:

Lyanna Mormont's speech was similar. In the leak she's stated as saying she'll never call Dany "Your Grace" as she only recognizes Jon as the King in the North. So the spirit of what she actually said was in the leak.

However the other scenarios in there were completely off. Which doesn't mean they may not happen later in in different episodes but with this one only being an hour, i feel that this leak may be way off.

Writing on the show fell off when they ran out of book material. Just enjoy the show for what it is.

I've still been watching the show for the past 3 seasons, but yeah, to me it went from an epic and serious show to something that's casually enjoyable on a Sunday night

I mean just as some examples, the entire dragon sequence, including the dragons staring at Jon when he was kissing Dany...along with all the forced and corny "jokes"...every scene with Euron...:rolleyes

they just felt like it belonged in some comic book movie/show and not in GOT

I've still been watching the show for the past 3 seasons, but yeah, to me it went from an epic and serious show to something that's casually enjoyable on a Sunday night

I mean just as some examples, the entire dragon sequence, including the dragons staring at Jon when he was kissing Dany...along with all the forced and corny "jokes"...every scene with Euron...:rolleyes

they just felt like it belonged in some comic book movie/show and not in GOT

Legit that dragon staring and whole scene was cornier than all of Michael Bay's Transformers

Back
Top Bottom