OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brianne screaming STAND YOUR GROUND in next episodes preview got me mad hype and in the feels at the same time

While it was awkward.. but the biggest crime to me was how long the scene went, just like we got where it was goin going and obviously had a lot of ground to cover in unfortunately short time
I get it.

But I’ve watched OZ and The Wire and GOT. I know what type of time they’re on. They don’t give a **** :rofl:

To be fair, I'm not too shocked by the Arya sex scene. She's of age and we know Maisie and Sophie have been globethotting after the success of the show. I think it's weirder for her character because she's supposed to be this fanatical assassin but A Girl Wants **** i guess

Jon gonna get got next episode whenever he gets distracted from a dead wight burnt Ygritte. He gonna get off his dragon walk up to her. Dani gonna swoop and burn everyone to a crisp. Jon comes out of the burning fire with longclaw also a blaze, he jumps on ghost(bran worging ghost) and takes the NK and ultimately gets a spear through his chest but also taking out the NK. But the undead doesn’t die and the fight continues.

4/20 was yesterday

I get it.

But I’ve watched OZ and The Wire and GOT. I know what type of time they’re on. They don’t give a **** :rofl:

Man.. I keep checking how much time left when sh is happening.. like to start I was checking the guide like ummmmmm why this thing still listed as only an hour

Then I was like why is only x left.. I was like while the little girl obviously gave sir davos memories of another little girl, but we ain't got time for that sh right now

I know this show isn't gonna end all on a happy note but I want the Stark family to come out on top.

Reactions: Ube
L’s

Theon
Brienne
Gendry
Jorah

That’s just the next episode.

L’s second half of battle..

Hound
Flame Sword Dude
Other homie from that group with one eye
Arya

So no one is gonna touch on ........

How they deff have white walkers already inside the city ...... !

Jon gonna get got next episode whenever he gets distracted from a dead wight burnt Ygritte. He gonna get off his dragon walk up to her. Dani gonna swoop and burn everyone to a crisp. Jon comes out of the burning fire with longclaw also a blaze, he jumps on ghost(bran worging ghost) and takes the NK and ultimately gets a spear through his chest but also taking out the NK. But the undead doesn’t die and the fight continues.
The hell you rambling about? All dead Wildlings and men of the Nights Watch at Castle Black were burnt to prevent them coming back as a Wight.

We definitely need a Podrick orgy scene before this is all over. Imagine Tormund walking in on Podrick giving Brienne his Pod-****.

I know this show isn't gonna end all on a happy note but I want the Stark family to come out on top.
Well at least Arya was on top tonight.

hope night king runs into Lyanna, she gonna give him bars

probably hit him with one of these
EasygoingDistantHammerheadbird-max-1mb.gif

Yup. He and Arya need to come out and run **** to fix the 7 kingdoms. Sansa and WargBoy can die.

Aegon takes the throne

Arya and robert's bastard take the north, Sam becomes hand of the king and gets his family's lands

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom