OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It just crossed my mind that our lil sis Lady Mormont might catch a fade :smh:

I'd pour one out for her.

no.gif

I was shocked that he and Bobby died in season one. I was legit expecting them to be the focal point for multiple seasons lol.
That changed me forever b.

I remember watching Breaking Bad arond the same time. I always knew that no matter what Walter White was not dying.

I had the same thought process with Ned :frown:

“They’ll never kill the main character”>D

Boy was I wrong. I almost stopped watching after that, I was legitimately upset.

Reactions: Ube
It’s just occurred to me that 1 (and possibly both) of 2 things has to happen:

1. Danaerys or her thus far unmentioned child dies and Melisandre resurrects her trading her life/life force for Dany’s or Dany’s child’s. This time the blood magic works as it’s supposed to.

2. Danaerys after the battle is over kills Jamie in some way preserving the mad queen red herring they’re pounding this season.
^NO

Show runners said ghost will def be in atleast 2 eps doing some " cool stuff "

"NO"? Tell me more.

Sean Bean is the God of Death. He probably wouldn't have taken the role if it were more than one season. HBO prolly called him while he was on a private jet. "Sean, we need you to..." Sean: "...die in the first season? Say no more, fam. I does this. Bean out." Came through to Westeros, caught the fade, caught a private jet back to the tea and crumpet land like it was nothing.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sean Bean is the God of Death. He probably wouldn't have taken the role if it were more than one season. HBO prolly called him while he was on a private jet. "Sean, we need you to..." Sean: "...die in the first season? Say no more, fam. I does this. Bean out." Came through to Westeros, caught the fade, caught a private jet back to the tea and crumpet land like it was nothing.
Probably filmed his scenes during lunch breaks for Mission to Mars. LOL

funniest part was they kept using Sean Bean's face and likeness in the ads long after he died.

I just started watching GOT last year and never knew he died til I watched it happen. They still used that man to sell tshirts n **** lmaoo.

That dudes death really made him into something bigger. I’ve been watching this show since it started and I still find myself thinking this is his show:lol:

:lol: @ this comment. I never realized how true it was when i heard it on the show

Pat Gogan
2 years ago
He summed it up with one line in GoT "You think my life is some precious thing to me?" Lol

That dudes death really made him into something bigger. I’ve been watching this show since it started and I still find myself thinking this is his show:lol:
Made him likeable. He played a villain role majority of the time lolol.

funniest part was they kept using Sean Bean's face and likeness in the ads long after he died.

I just started watching GOT last year and never knew he died til I watched it happen. They still used that man to sell tshirts n **** lmaoo.
Shoot they used Mamoa for one of the ads for this season lol. Cashout while they can.

When he grew his Khal Drogo beard again, had me wondering if he was going to make some kind of cameo this season.

I tried watching that show but it was boring. They even completely changed it / rebooted it in the second season and still no one watched it.

Back
Top Bottom