OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair enough......ALONE.

They had 500+ witnesses/pairs of eyes on the scene fam. :lol:
Meh. I'll let it slide because it seems pointless to nitpick that much, especially when we don't know what happened off-screen. Maybe there's a hidden spot or some **** :lol:
Arya x Invisible Woman x Flash :pimp:

It is in snow. Harder to make noise. Plus they did kinda allude to how fast she was in the library when the wight bent down under the table and she was outta there. Same as her making the breeze in the WW's hair then next thing you know she's jumping at the NK.

I personally found it underwhelming only cause I wanted it to be Jon's arc and I wanted to see the NK/WW in action but the way it went down seems plausible enough to me. The lack of meaningful deaths due to plot armor was way worse than that IMO, especially if you hear why the showrunners didn't wanna kill off everyone.

- First ten minutes in while the tension was building had a brotha like

tenor.gif

- Melisanbae came thru with the fire flutes on em and then I was like

tenor.gif

- But when they started retreating immediatley
damn.png
and **** went into chaos mode
314p3ig.jpg

- When those White Walker smoke bombs fogged the scene
damn.png

- Light the got damn TRENCH!
damn.png

- Boss Hogg Lyanna went out a real one
tocry.png

- Did Bran really tell Theon you good peeps but brb gotta login into westeros.org real quick
bi8dgy.jpg

- When Mad Queen Dany hit the dracarys
seo9zb.jpg

- Then that **** didnt phase big homie freeze
33v0y1i.jpg

- and continued to walk up on MAGAfell like *** please

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

-
Aegon Jon running a 5.8 40 time thinking he was gonna catch NK slippin'
2vvny1k.jpg

- Arya the real MVP (technically Gendry) With the Not Today double clutch game winner at the buzzer

Michael-Jordan-The-Shot-Over-Craig-Ehlo.gif

vf8hly.jpg

- Last but not least. RIP to all the real ones
25sy5ir.jpg

Lyanna
Lord Friendzone
Beric
Melissanbae
The artist formerly known as Reek
Big homie Eddison

full

90B7F874-7A56-4E54-9FE5-C652FC8ADD99.gif

Well done, sir.

You know what the beginning of the battle reminds me of? When you watching a bootleg of a movie filmed innthe theater and somebody gets up to get food or go to bathroom.

Only imagine dozens of ppl getting up and moving fast as ****. Itd judt mad frantic and edits tonshow kills and quick they cut is no help.

And on a slight rewatch bringing that blizzard is what really kills it for me.

:lol:

I won't be lying. It was so helpful

Real talk. I was hoping for more so I could see :lol: :smh:

I'm just mad because NK's death is way too similar to Gustavo Fring's death.

They literally used a cripple as bait and everything.
Really not that similar. Gus got blown up along with a cripple.

NK got killed cuz of slight of hand.

Man. Gendry ain't really do anything all episode. Son got that fye from Arya and only amounted to like one wight kill. Smh

That crypt scene was super anticlimatic too. Tyrion and Sansa out here flirting and no one even put in work and no one of importance died.

We better get some important deaths in the war at KL

First off, I loved the ep for what it was. Of course. Love the show. But God damn.......what the **** are they tryna sell us?

Dothraki went out in 8 seconds. Flaming swords and all. But Jorah and Ghost come back no prob. :stoneface:

Winterfell is getting ****ed in the ***, TONS of these dead folk, one armed Jamie is surrounded by them, SURROUNDED. He ok tho. :stoneface:

Brianne a bad ***, mauler, she surrounded by the dead. She cool doe. :stoneface:

Greyworm on the front God damn line, PRESSED against these dead ****s, bodies by the hundreds, but yep, his dickless self still breathin. :stoneface:

Jon wants that smoke with the NK. Sneakin up and ****. Nope, NK got somethin for his ***, a whole new squad, fresh dead, arise. SURROUNDING this dude. He out here lonely. 1 friggin dude. Still alive. :stoneface:

Dany off her dragon, on the field of play, surrounded. You guessed it. Braids ain't eem messed up. :stoneface:

Sam. ************ I said SAM, is still breathing. Dude looked like the new preview with the fat chick and Anne Hathaway where she hides in her black dress lookin like a curbside trash bag. :stoneface:

For ****s sakes. Hound straight up froze and he ain't dead. Surrounded by these dead.

Then we go on a walk thru the halls.......why? I don't know. There are hundreds of thousands of dead spilling into your gates, but we sneakin thru the halls quietly like a James Bond movie. :stoneface:

Arya cleared the top of the castle whipin her stick every direction. But once she got in the library with 6-7 quiet dead ones, she didn't want no part of them. :stoneface:

They did my man Night King like Anakin man. Anakin got a whole trilogy and all he did was kill some kids and get washed by the only God damn Jedi he faced. NK looked up at the dragon, smelled the fire, and smiled at this *****. He smiled man. He ****in smiled. You can't kill this dude. So he stroll up on the cripple, hair blowin in the wind, and here comes Theon, fresh from his John Wick days, can't miss with that arrow. Takin all the wights out. Then Bran tells him he's a good dude. But c'mon, it's over. We got 500+ dead over here, handful of Generals, and the Night King. I know, let me run this hundred yard dash real quick, maybe they'll be asleep by the time I get there. What the actual **** were you doing Theon? What was the plan here? God damn that was stupid. 10 feet? Sure, shoot your shot. Dude wasn't even in the picture I have a 65 inch screen and Theon lookin like Rich Eisen running the 40 yard dash on the NFL network. ****

What did we have last ep? 50ish Generals/White Walkers? Their body count? 0. Gendry got more *** that night than the White Walkers killed somebody. What. The. ****. HBO?

A little girl gets DEMOLISHED by a Giant. Not a Hound, not a Mountain, not a man. A Giant. But she gon survive that, charge, and while being crushed to death, stab a fellow in the eye? :stoneface:

Who wrote this ****?

THEY ALL LIVED. Completely surrounded, outnumbered, out everything, every single one of the main characters came back. Yeah, we killed a couple nobodies to the story, but the rest are all fine. Are you ****ing serious? Lord Friendzone was the best you could do? He was supposed to be dead 5 times already, that wasn't doin anything for us.

NK showed up, managed the whole war flawlessly, fought exactly no one, didn't have a single white walker lift a finger, all so he could kill birdman, and somehow, out of absolutely no where, with 500+ dead, and I don't know how many Generals standing guard, Arya got close enough to JUMP at him. Not shoot him from long range, but full on within feet of NK, while everyone else was on break???? Asleep? Reading the next script? The move was cool. Drop the dagger, stab the same spot that created him, aiight, that was cool, I get that, but out in the open, out of absolutely nowhere?

In fact, she's in the hall with Hound and Red Witch, she just took a leisurely stroll out to the tree without any interference at all?

What a mess. The dragons live. The damn wolf lived. Every main character lived. But the army of the dead that was completely washing that castle somehow died. The writers of this script couldn't be bothered to send a single White Walker after Greyworm? Hound? Arya? Jon? Jamie? Brianne? We didn't want to waste that time? We could show Bran warging some ravens around, but not show any generals put in work on one of the truly main characters? **** man.

HBO just had Mantis stroll up and clap Thanos and let all the Avengers go home but managed to kill Happy and Coulson. :smh:
Yes CP YESSSSS

tenor.gif

This is the post I'm looking for....

S7 Jon from Winterfell to Dragonstone for dragon glass and beg for help.

From there to North of the wall for one single dead soldier.

Back to King's Landing to beg for help in the great war.

Back to Winterfell to prepare.

They got ONE soldier from KL.

The war ended in one night.

#Writing

the night king should have given those white walkers more to do. they got too bored they didnt even notice arya :lol:

And on the real if you watch the end again its just weird editing.

Where did Arya jump from?! Like I saw one general look behind himself but you can't tell me she jumped from behind them all the way to the godswood tree. That was a leap beyond leaps.

When did Arya learn how to force jump?!

Last edited:
Oh, and the GOT guys can either continue to diminish Star Wars into pure trash...or they can poke the incredibly sensitive bear of America by following through with that "Confederate" series :sick:

Back
Top Bottom