OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When they showed the preview of next week I couldn't stop laughing when Margaery was looking at Tommen smiling and Cersai popped out of nowhere 

Yeah, that was funny. So was Arya trying to stab Hound and him just looking at her like, "what are you doing?"

laugh.gif
at Littlefinger's disgusted look when Lysa kisses him
Lysa is hit 
sick.gif

Are y'all talking about the dude he is about to take the oath to join Jon as a volunteer for that quest? He's out to kill Jon? Knew he looked familiar but didn't even catch that, wow.

Last edited:
Are y'all talking about the dude he is about to take the oath to join Jon as a volunteer for that quest? He's out to kill Jon? Didn't even catch that, wow.

That's the guy, but I don't think he's just out to kill Jon. He wants to find Bran and Rickon too. The Boltons don't want anyone in the North to know that there are still two living, legitimate male Stark heirs. So, he'd probably kill all of them if he got them together, but if he just tries to kill Jon, without knowing where the other two Stark kids are, he hasn't really completed his mission.

He wants to find the Stark boys and take out Jon as well. The Starks are a threat to Bolton's claim to the North.

Its mostly Bran and Rickon he wants, he is only getting close to Jon because he is the most likely person they are going to contact. Jon can't take any title or have any claim to the north because he gave up those rights when he took his oath. Same goes for Aemon, who gave up his to the Targayrean Throne.

Last edited:
Lady Olenna telling Margaery how good her P game was back in the day.
alien.gif

Tyrion and Jaime in the dungeon.
pimp.gif
Probably the only members of the Lannister family that truly love each other.

*wee bey gif* @ the final scene. I assumed that the White Walkers ate the babies Craster gave them, but in hindsight this makes a lot of sense. Was pleasantly surprised by that scene which is rare because I read all the books.

Pod.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

That last scene :wow: so they're not killing the male babies but turning them out...and the White Walkers look more organized than we thought they were.

Ain't nobody else realize that Sansa and Arya are heading to the same aunt. :pimp:

Jon about to find Bran and Rickon, house Stark about to come back together. :pimp:

It seemed like more, but only three members of the Stark family are deceased, Ned, the mother, and Robb. We still have Jon, Arya, Sansa, Bran, and Rickon. They all young too, still got time to grow up restore themselves. :pimp:

Rewatch the first 3 episodes of season 1, guarantee you'll catch dem feels.  You see the whole Stark family together just chillin.  I'm sitting here talking to the TV, Don't go Ned!  Don't go...

Ain't nobody else realize that Sansa and Arya are heading to the same aunt. :pimp:

Jon about to find Bran and Rickon, house Stark about to come back together. :pimp:

It seemed like more, but only three members of the Stark family are deceased, Ned, the mother, and Robb. We still have Jon, Arya, Sansa, Bran, and Rickon. They all young too, still got time to grow up restore themselves. :pimp:

8FxEa.gif

da Lannisters send their regards

Back
Top Bottom