OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can tell Dany is complete trash now because as soon as people found out there was an alternative to her being Queen they could not help themselves but to support Jon.

Literally couple episode ago, tyrion was begging dude to bend the knee..

Then we see him looking salty in the shadows when he got them yambs

And now we're here

I mean they use her killing sam's father and brother like she ain't try to stop them, but they seemed determined.. I mean she coulda been ruthless with some other folks, cough cough jorah, but wasn't

Meanwhile Jon has executed people too

There is no spy. When they're talking about the episode afterwards, they mentioned them hearing about the victory. So they have been planning this ambush, because they knew they were coming.

T

Fans in here want it but the Hounds animosity for his brother has kinda died down due to no focus on it for seasons.

I disagree, on this episode two times he mentioned he had business to take care of. That's obviously his brother. He just hasn't referred to him, because he wasn't anywhere near the north.

1t5ifk.jpg

HANDSOME

They gonna shoot through the mast?
No but Drogon can't stay stationary to destroy the entire fleet so I'm sure he would fly in their path eventually. Also how do we know there isn't a weapon mounted on both ends of the ship? That would be the smart thing to do.

We literally saw how long it takes to turn those things.. and assuming how hard it is to hit a moving target with an arrow or even firing a gun

Would seem like any of the dragons would be able to take them out pretty easily on reload

Yeah I'm convinced now that they want nothing to do with the dragons, they don't know how to handle them so its not too easy for Dany, so they would rather just kill them off.

What was the significance of her saying that? Was that her saying "when I die, burn this mf'er down?"
i think so.

it's all a bit sloppy. i think Dany was kind of bothered that she hadn't thought to ambush King's Landing right then and there. but who knows.

Yeah I'm convinced now that they want nothing to do with the dragons, they don't know how to handle them so its not too easy for Dany, so they would rather just kill them off.

After the stupidity of last week they just trying finish their essay before their teacher comes and collects their paper

I mean they offed how many dorthraki just to look cool again?

Back
Top Bottom