OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That dude's father with the names is still hilarious :rofl:

Son called Davos Flea Bottom :rofl:

Dead Baratheon :lol:

Got me feeling like he must be a bit slow to come up with those names or don't give a **** AT ALL :lol:

So why were so desperate for ships before? They still have awhile to go before reaching the coast.

Actually, each of the cities she's visited since leaving the Red Waste have been on a coast near the sea. In the books she actually dismantled her fleet to turn the ships into battering rams/ladders/catapults and other useful equipment for the siege of Mereen so technically I'm guessing that she wouldn't have a fleet on the show at the moment either.

Last edited:
Thought his head was shopped onto the gif until I saw your post :rofl: .

Same. I had no idea why the gif was posted outside of trying to be funny.

Then I thought Tywin's head was PSed very well. Lmao

No he met her at the docks of Qarth, he saved her from an assassin.

View media item 950447

View media item 950450

Yeah I remember that, but I'm pretty sure it was Astapor, not Qarth.

They were in negotiations to buy the Unsullied. After talking with the master, her and Ser Jorah were walking along the bay and they were talking about the slaves that were displayed. Then she nearly gets assassinated, when Ser Barristan saves her and reveals himself.

Wonder what's going to happen tonight...

My chick is catching up with some episodes and I'm glancing over at her watching while doing other things and now I'm wondering what happened to the dude that got his penis chopped wasn't his sister supposed to take some ships and invade or something to get him back?

I also don't understand the dude that was torturing him why did he help him escape and then recapture him and do all those things to him... some kind of mind games.

Last edited:
Yeah, they made a big deal out of his sister coming to save him at the end of last season and have yet to pick up that storyline again.

And Ramsay helping him escape was just another way to break him down and get rid of any hope.

He can tour with Hodor.
pimp.gif

Someone explain the Petyr Baelish thing. I can't remember that far back.

Also, :rofl: @ the look The Hound gave Arya.

'I bet his hair is greasier than Joffrey's ****.':rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom