OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tywin isn't as clever as yall think he is. He's pretty by the book if you really think about everything he's done up to now.

Tim-and-Eric-Space-Explosions.gif

So the series ends with Jon and Khaleesi riding dragon warg Bran and killing some white walkers?

Starting to see the big picture :lol:

bruh. little finger meat gotta be on swole x 1000000000000000. son got lysa to kill her own husband, so he could come back to gut her time and time again. he out here got her interrogating her niece to find out if she ever touched his wee wee. salute that man.

the conversation between arya and the hound: "you come across my brother, maybe we can both cross a name off our list" :pimp:

why the hound gotta be on her list though :smh:

direwolf back :pimp:

when jon snow linked up with ghost, i had to hug my dog man. that's real.

As for the Dany angle.. I mean.. I kind of saw that coming. Keeping her away from Westeros allows the dragons to grow larger, keeps that threat looming in the background (like the Walkers), and gives us something to look forward to. I haven't expected her to try for King's Landing until the end of the series.

I was dying when Robin threw that gift right out the moon door :rofl: Little brat. Lysa was pretty terrifying in her conversation with Sansa.. poor Sansa.

I really liked getting more details on the Iron Bank and their power in Westeros. And Cersei and Margarery having a discussion about Joffrey and Tommen.

Really everything in the episode was interesting or important. We got some more of Arya and the Hound and the importance of armor and big swords :lol: The Adventures of Pod and Brienne :lol: I could have watched him try to ride a horse for 20 minutes.

Hodor destroyed Locke :pimp: but he seemed pretty horrified at what he did when Bran gave up control. I know they're probably not going to really show/tell us for awhile, but I'm really getting interested in where Bran's story is going... to the point that I want to spoil it for myself :lol:

Can someone explain how/why CARCETTI and LYSA ARYN killed JON ARRYN? I thought it was the Lannisters that killed him.

Carcetti persuaded Lysa to do it and pin on the Lannisters to increase the tension between the two families (lannisters and stark). Actually I believe Lysa was gonna kill Jon anyway because he was planning to send their weakass son, Robin, to be Stannis' ward in Dragonstone. Obviously Lysa wasnt down with that idea.

Last edited:
kinda felt like sansa felt bad for tyrion. almost like she liked him.

Definitely wouldn't say she liked him per say, but she felt he was the only Lannister she ever encountered that was actually kind to her/didn't make her life a hell.

HodorxBran combo is a problem :pimp:

:lol: @ Pod on the horse and burning the rabbit

Cersi steady scheming. Hope this all backfires on her epically.

Littlefinger been plotting but it's clear to see son is willing to go to any length :lol: Lysa :x

That guy that was beating Jon Snow looks like a young Willem Dafoe or his son.

:lol: @ Arya saying the Hound's name last for her kill list and then getting smacked.

dat sword thru da head :x :x

direwolves back :pimp: soft spot cause I have a husky :lol:

hodor :x

arya no dambs

Petyr and lysa were the ones who killed lysa's husband, Jon arryn, who was the OG hand to king Robert barratheon. not the lannisters who Ned thought was responsible. His death is basically got the ball rolling on EVERYTHING
I need to go back and double check but in the first season wasn't there a scene with Jaime and Cersei in the sept next to Jon Arryn's body where they talked about doing him in? I remember something along the lines of protecting their secret and looking out for each other. That's a pretty big inconsistency if you ask me.
Cersei tells Jaime how she knows Jon Arryn figured out they'd been gettng their incest on and that all their kids were the products of said incest and illegitimate heirs. Jaime asks if sh thinks Jon Arryn told anyone about it or set anything in motion that would be their undoing, and Cersei replies "no, or we'd be dead already."

They never discuss killing Jon Arryn but the discussion gives them a motive to have been the ones who did it, so you go until this episode believing that that is the case.

Littlefinger's actions have no clear motives or logic outside of the fact that he A. loves Cat Stark and B. wants to rule the world, so trying to figure out what he's had a hand in and why will get you nowhere. Just assume everything (or nothing) until he informs you otherwise.

Last edited:
kinda felt like sansa felt bad for tyrion. almost like she liked him.

She's learned he's a decent guy and not like the rest of his fam. He checked on her whenever joffrey did something bad to her. He also didn't force himself in her sweet yambs. Plus joffrey treated him worse than he treated her.

Littlefinger is that dude man

Lysa and her son are legit crazy

As a book reader I'm glad Bran and Jon didn't meet up

Danny storyline is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Seriously what the **** is up North that Bran could use/need(3-eyed raven my ***)? I don't get his storyline whatsoever.

Past this chance meeting with Jon, Bran's storyline from the beginning = snore fest

tounge.gif

I swear this was for TWD fans.

tumblr_n53ph7ZVrT1tpabkto3_250.gif
tumblr_n53ph7ZVrT1tpabkto6_250.gif

tumblr_n53ph7ZVrT1tpabkto5_250.gif
tumblr_n53ph7ZVrT1tpabkto1_250.gif

tumblr_n53ph7ZVrT1tpabkto4_250.gif
tumblr_n53ph7ZVrT1tpabkto2_250.gif

Pod is like a lost Seinfeld character. :lol:

And Arya gettin bold as hell. He might be the nice one, but he still got mountain blood. :smh: Better come with fire next time.

Littlefinger is that dude man

Lysa and her son are legit crazy

As a book reader I'm glad Bran and Jon didn't meet up

Danny storyline is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Same here. I was dissappointed with her storyline is book 5. I'm hoping the show cuts some of the filler and speeds it up.

Seriously what the **** is up North that Bran could use/need(3-eyed raven my ***)? I don't get his storyline whatsoever.

Past this chance meeting with Jon, Bran's storyline from the beginning = snore fest

He wants to figure out what his and jojen's dreams and visions are all about. I still have no idea how it will connect to the overall story. Everyone wonders where his storyline will ultimately lead to.

Arya's list keeps getting bigger. I love it. Lysa is that one ugly person we've all met in life that really likes you but you would rather be left alone.

Back
Top Bottom