OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rusty, when the "previously on" segment opens with a flashback to Brienne swinging at Stannis:

2gnnjh.jpg

DEAD :rofl:

petition almost at 850k signatures... wonder how many more will sign after the sunday finale :rofl:**** these clowns
I feel if they can match some of the highest ratings the show has had we might get an official apology from HBO.

No way they actually redo s8 :lol:

My bad if this has already been posted but thought you guys would find it interesting. This guy rewrites the Battle Of Winterfell episode and my god it’s awesome! Definitely worth watching if you haven’t seen it. But it will also most certainly make you hate D&D even more.

My bad if this has already been posted but thought you guys would find it interesting. This guy rewrites the Battle Of Winterfell episode and my god it’s awesome! Definitely worth watching if you haven’t seen it. But it will also most certainly make you hate D&D even more.

I just don’t understand. GoT writers had how much time to hash this out? This dude essentially writes a million times better of a story in what, 2 weeks? How does this happen? Couldn’t they have just hired someone really good at story development if they didn’t want to do it? Couldn’t they have just read the thousands of Reddit theories? Couldn’t they have just hired a super fan to write something in like 1 week?

That episode ruined the entire series for me. Hands down, everything changed after that episode. They had bad moments in the show, post book material. But nothing this bad. This was for all the marbles. And it was so bad it ruined everything. There’s no time to listen to feedback and fix the mistakes like with Dorne. That’s it.

Just can’t believe they went out like this man. I bought ****ing game of thrones busines socks for Christ sakes. Jesus.

I just don’t understand. GoT writers had how much time to hash this out? This dude essentially writes a million times better of a story in what, 2 weeks? How does this happen? Couldn’t they have just hired someone really good at story development if they didn’t want to do it? Couldn’t they have just read the thousands of Reddit theories? Couldn’t they have just hired a super fan to write something in like 1 week?

That episode ruined the entire series for me. Hands down, everything changed after that episode. They had bad moments in the show, post book material. But nothing this bad. This was for all the marbles. And it was so bad it ruined everything. There’s no time to listen to feedback and fix the mistakes like with Dorne. That’s it.

Just can’t believe they went out like this man. I bought ****ing game of thrones busines socks for Christ sakes. Jesus.
Yeah it’s pretty confusing. How about that Bran/Mad King connection the dude in the video proposes though? Could have been so incredible!

I don't post here often, but I'm pissed that they botched two of most important battles. Should have made the Night's king murder more practical by putting him below a window or castle wall. And I just don't see how Dany got dealt with the Iron fleet any different than when the other Dragon died, at least bump up the scene's brightness to make the "glare" more apparent. The goal is to make the audience fully invested in the scene. When things feel farfetched, it takes us out of the experience. I don't hate the show in based on these two battles. I just feel like I'm getting handed a "C+" finals paper from a student that usually gets all "A's".

As we prepare for the finale, i’d like to hear some of your favorite scenes.

My 3 favorites:

These were 3 deaths that were beautifully crafted.

Walder Frey being served a meat pie made of his own sons before he gets his throat slit. Arya had a gameplan and she executed it flawlessly.

Joffrey being poisoned on his wedding day. His face turning purple as he dies in his Mother’s hands.

Jon beating Ramsay to a bloody pulp. He left the pleasure of killing him for Sansa. What better way than to feed him to his own dogs.

It will sure be interesting...D&D such scumbags they knew this...lmao and bailed to an island, in context that interview where they said they’ll be on an island sipping wine with their wives was a straight up middle finger to everyone in advance :rofl:

Def gave me the Lebron 2011 NBA Finals loss post game presser vibe

I prefer how Janos' execution plays out in the books because as it's happening, we get Jon's inner thoughts. But it was satisfying as hell seeing it on the show. Janos was just a terrible and cowardly character who was lucky enough to have lived as long as he did ("Friends at court!").

Bronn is one of my favorite characters and this is one of his greatest moments. It also shows us two things- this isn't a show where honor is rewarded. Honorable people die. Being smart and more ruthless will keep you alive. And also, a Lannister always pays his debts.

Man I knew honorable ppl had no place in GoT the second they lopped off Ned's head.

lmao, another one. On a side note, Emilia is sooo bad. :evil::blush::blush::blush::blush:

:rofl: and yeah shorty beautiful.

Wish they gave us a Dany×Missandei sex scene though. They stopped exploring Dany's bisexuality after one shorty betrayed her :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom