OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There doesn’t need to be a report. We know why. They were tired of doing the show and wanted it over. They had were seeing all the dollar signs after getting hired for star wars.

Oh I know but it would still be cool to have specific details on what went down. Like Conleth Hill being like, “day 3 of my character read-in. I try to act surprised by this dumpster fire of a script. But I had already deployed my little birds weeks ago and learned of D&D’s secret plot to destroy the show. I have little birds everywhere.....”

A lot of the main actors are on record during interviews saying how they tried to plea the direction these dummies were taking their character, but in short they basically told them “you do the acting, we do the directing” in other words st*u and do what we tell you.

Those dudes deserve to be shamed out of Hollywood....straight up scammed everyone.

Bronn’s storyline in season 8 :lol::smh::sick: I just realized how it ended

Two of my favorite characters bronn and Varys :rolleyes they turned Varys into an extra for the last handful of seasons gave him a few lines every other episode

Bronn handling money :lol: That's like Tyrion deciding to become a priest after everything. It's so against his character and there's nothing in his background that alludes to it.

And I know a majority of us in here cheered for LF’s death when it happened but looking back at it, that whole stream of events that lead up to it was pure cheese. :smh:

Two chess players reduced to a couple of Candy Land dopes by the last two seasons thanks to D&D.

I didn't like how the strategizing against Little Finger occurred off camera. It was easy and lazy. They did a lot of that the past two seasons and it progressively got worse.

They treated it as if it was a chore and wanted to hurry up and get it over with.

The worst part is they had a longer break for this last season for that.

I was certain Bronn would be Master-at-Arms or Master of War. Anything involving combat. But coin? That's literally the last position he should have held in the small council.

Its like they did it just to make the brothel jokes. Lame.

Besides that I’m just talking about bronn being told to kill the brothers and then disappearing before having one convo with them to him showing up at the end :rofl:

Such a waste

what do yall think his last name is now?

bronn highgarden?

bronn blackwater?

bronn goldman?

bronn dragonsbane?

Bronn HMFIC

5ec647e6e0caa19f3d98eeb6928b9322.jpg

The edition of Entertainment Weekly that just came out has a pretty extensive interview with Emelia Clarke about her first reading the last season scripts and her reaction to them. Nothing too surprising, but still interesting.

Oh, and also not surprisingly, article said D and D are not doing any interviews about the finale. :lol:

The edition of Entertainment Weekly that just came out has a pretty extensive interview with Emelia Clarke about her first reading the last season scripts and her reaction to them. Nothing too surprising, but still interesting.

Oh, and also not surprisingly, article said D and D are not doing any interviews about the finale. :lol:

Hahahahaha ***** cowards!!!!! It’s ok, they gotta sit in a panel inside a conference room FULL of Star Wars fans soon, most of whom I’m sure were also GOT fans...try to finess yaselves out of that, scumbags.

they could have even made a joke out of leaving tyrion out the book

if the soldiers had been joking around before the BofWF that they could just throw/roll tyrion at the WW

and tyrion could say something like its cold enough to freeze your bowels

and then the joke would be that exchange becoming bowling in the present day

The Last Watch was entertaining background noise. D&D had like 30 seconds screentime. Some cool stuff and some boring stuff.

I liked the perspective of the guy that played an extra for the entire series. He was a super fan of the books and his enthusiasm was great. When he was talking about the attack on Kingslanding and he felt it was Starks revenge on the Lannisters for the red wedding, I feel like that could have been included into the actual show. Like a speech from Jon or another Northern
Army soldier, the Starks send their regards, SOMETHING. But yeah that episode was straight ‘sploshions, slow motion Arya horse ride, and “she’s muh QWEEEN” :lol:

did you guys see the doc? the table read they had jon killing dany as the final scene......would have been better....unless that was docs editing as i'm sure the room would have had issue with bran being king

if the writer of books is truly not happy with the ending i can see him shopping rights to make movies..5-6 movies

Last edited:
The Last Watch was entertaining background noise. D&D had like 30 seconds screentime. Some cool stuff and some boring stuff.

I liked the perspective of the guy that played an extra for the entire series. He was a super fan of the books and his enthusiasm was great. When he was talking about the attack on Kingslanding and he felt it was Starks revenge on the Lannisters for the red wedding, I feel like that could have been included into the actual show. Like a speech from Jon or another Northern
Army soldier, the Starks send their regards, SOMETHING. But yeah that episode was straight ‘sploshions, slow motion Arya horse ride, and “she’s muh QWEEEN” :lol:
Again, I aint even a fan of Jon but had son said "THE STARKS SEND THEIR REGARDS!" with a Cersi reaction :pimp: Then Dany swoops in and burns the side of the castle with Drogon.

That's the ultimate G move :lol:

But honestly thats a bit out of character for Jon :lol: but it would've been dope!

Again, I aint even a fan of Jon but had son said "THE STARKS SEND THEIR REGARDS!" with a Cersi reaction :pimp: Then Dany swoops in and burns the side of the castle with Drogon.

That's the ultimate G move :lol:

But honestly thats a bit out of character for Jon :lol: but it would've been dope!

God that really woulda brought the house down for me :pimp:

And yeah diabolicaldeezy diabolicaldeezy varys reaction still has me wheezing. Literally Sittin there like
BA0483E1-8EE0-402D-9758-59AA32C9F4E7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom