OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From an interview with varys

What was your reaction to Varys fate?

"I took it very personally. I took it as a person, not as an actor or an artist. I understood the reactions of previous actors who had been in the same position a lot more than I did at the time. You can’t help feeling that you failed in some way, that you haven’t lived up to some expectation that you didn’t know about. The only thing that consoles you is people who worked a lot harder than you are in the same boat. So that helps. I don’t think anybody who hasn’t been through it can identify with it. They think, “What’s all the fuss about? You’re all finishing anyway.” But you take it personally, you can’t help it."

Why keep bumping this thread?

Have we not suffered enough? :frown:

783BD1A5-1FCE-4AA8-A07C-7D9C1782B8DF.jpeg

I'm re-watching.
Skipping through a lot of the "talking" parts.
Arya could've ended it all. Just name Joffrey, Tywin, Cersei.
Oberin vs. The Mountain. Arggg.
Ser Friend Zone.
Varys' ending really made no sense.
Damn.
Really though. This ending was an epic let down.

*cersei rly wanted Elephants right. S4 E9. Wlidings had freaking Wooly Mammoths.
Kinda feels Dragonball through to DB Super or whatever it's called, they had to keep coming up with bigger bosses to keep it going, bringing back the "heroes"

Also realizing how much T.A.P they had early. Not so much towards the end.

Last edited:
How was Rome on the re-watch?

I probably enjoyed it more and understood all the politics better. I first watched it years ago so my memories of the show were fuzzy.
Rewatched Rome a couple of months ago for the first time, too. Definitely understood the politics more too and I appreciated everything else so much more. The set designs, acting, story, etc. I especially enjoyed the bromance between Pullo & Verenus more this time around. Greatest friendship ever displayed on TV.

Also Mark Anthony was GOAT self-serving scumbag.

Funny y'all mentioned, I'm rewatching "Rome" RN. Just finished first season, cuing up the second. Show was way ahead of its time. Vorenus and Pullo with the ultimate bromance :pimp:. Couple actors "GoT" used. Obviously Brutus, Vorenus's wife, etc.

Rome was a wild place. With what I know now, it’s interesting to see how people used graffiti to make statements and destroy reputations.

Back
Top Bottom