OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
game-of-thrones-the-complete-collection-limited-edition-blu-ray-box-set-video-release-info-1.jpg

game-of-thrones-the-complete-collection-limited-edition-blu-ray-box-set-video-release-info-3.jpg

game-of-thrones-the-complete-collection-limited-edition-blu-ray-box-set-video-release-info-5.jpg

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH

Tyrion’s reaction starting @ 0:29 was how I felt watching that beautiful montage. What was running through my head was, “OH, this is how we’re doing it? **** is really about to go down this wonderfully next episode? This is some LOTR type dramatic build-up. Heroes will die in epic fashion.”
12C58170-998C-4B70-A818-8A09ED26F509.jpeg

I was wrong. So, so wrong.
09B2B692-024F-4BBC-9447-9DADAEC1D8AC.png

Finally watched S8...that small council meeting at the end felt like a damn SNL skit

My dude Bronn’s come up tho :pimp:

It's more like JR Smith throwing the ball in the air with 3 seconds left....

And down by 1..

If anyone is interested. I help run a ASOIAF/GOT show discord.
It's for a ASOIAF podcast I listen to and we trying to get our members and activity up.
If you need the link either DM me or @ me

Rewatching GoT: At S7 E7 - where our heroes are showing Cersei the white walker.
I don't usually like the "villains" and when I was first watching it hated Euron.
But my guy - when he looks at Dani and tells her to go back to her island so they'd be the only ones left alive :smokin
Sensible those Iron Born are :lol:
While I do think his ending was wack, perhaps because I know what's coming, but am seeing some foreshadowing here and there.
Particularly with Tyrion and Dani.

Still, S8 = Wack.

Would like to see the spinoffs "Around the world", with things going on that put Westerosi problems to shame.

Back
Top Bottom