OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ElJT9Gu.gif

RpaDdLM.gif

Last edited:
is it wrong that sophie turner got me feeling some type of way

Ser Jorah Mormont disappointed his queen :{

Last edited:
Straight up, Sansa is stupid if she thinks she can charm Littlefinger with those outfits. The guy has outsmarted damn near everyone in the Seven kingdoms, he's not about to get played out by a little girl. :lol

Dude is about his money/power first and foremost, he doesn't care about her yambs like that. I didn't read the books, but he probably knew Lysa was watching him when he kissed Sansa and did it purposely. She's gonna start thinking she has power over him and it will be yanked away so fast

Last edited:
Straight up, Sansa is stupid if she thinks she can charm Littlefinger with those outfits. The guy has outsmarted damn near everyone in the Seven kingdoms, he's not about to get played out by a little girl. :lol

Dude is about his money/power first and foremost, he doesn't care about her yambs like that. I didn't read the books, but he probably knew Lysa was watching him when he kissed Sansa and did it purposely. She's gonna start thinking she has power over him and it will be yanked away so fast

Maybe you're right, but the chance for sweet, tender yambs has made a lot of smart men (real and fictional) do dumb things throughout history. The power of the ***** is real.

Maybe you're right, but the chance for sweet, tender yambs has made a lot of smart men (real and fictional) do dumb things throughout history. The power of the ***** is real.
The thing is Sansa doesn't even know how to harness the power of her yambs yet.. she's still a virgin at this point. She might have picked up a few things being around Cersei but there's no way a 14yo girl is gonna be a boss b**** off the bat without any practice

For all we know, she could give it up to Littlefinger and SHE could end up getting hooked on the d like Lysa Arryn did :lol

Last edited:
^^^ You're right. Its not like Margerey throwing her seasoned box at little Tommen.

Man yall know GRRM probably lurks these forums. Now that I'm thinking about it don't be surprised if he kills Gray Worm before he even gets to taste some yambs and/or even worse kills Missandei.

You underestimate how badly he wanted Catelyn's yambs and now how bad he wants Sansa's yambs since that initial thirst just got transitioned on to her.

^^^ You're right. Its not like Margerey throwing her seasoned box at little Tommen.
Or even with Dany when she didn't know what to do with Drogo, she had ol girl who was a former ***** showing her the ropes

Maybe there will be some maid around the castle or someone who puts Sansa up on game. Otherwise Littlefinger is gonna get the yambs and have her on a string imo

Last edited:
I just started watching this show again. watched season one and wasnt feeling it. Ended up watching it again and now I've watched every episode in 5 days.

Thank BasedGod that Joffery died. Hated that dude.

Hated Theon too, IDC that hes like that

Jamie was always that dude hate he had to lose his hand.

I knew there was hope for you.

Arya laughing was just classic dark comedy.

You've come all this way.. it seems to be your last hope for family and safety.. you finally get there.. and they tell you that your aunt is dead. What else do you do but laugh? :lol

Arya laughing was just classic dark comedy.

You've come all this way.. it seems to be your last hope for family and safety.. you finally get there.. and they tell you that your aunt is dead. What else do you do but laugh?
laugh.gif
Thanks for the clarification.

Her breast feeding scene was lulz.

So nonchalant.

game-of-thrones-lysa-arryn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom