OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This episode was good.

The nod from the kid was awesome.

I REALLY thought they were done when the giants hooked up the mammoths to that gate. They had pretty damn good walk defenses. The older night watch members crumbled, SMH.

My dude John Snow going on that suicide mission.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Last edited:
Olly :pimp:

Potatoes :pimp:

FDB:pimp:  

60 mins of this fight makes you realize how pointless everything going on in King's Landing really is :lol:

I'm the opposite, everything in kings landing makes me think the wall is pointless. The action was great, but I've never cared got the wildling/wall storyline

But thats the point. If **** hits the fan at the wall, kings landing will be TOAST.

so i'm rewatching it again... when ygritte was talking to that thenn guy... why was that other Thenn eating a chicken bone... :lol:

Damn, that was amazing. Every Sunday night got me all worked up. Easy top 5 all time shows :smokin

This episode was good.

The nod from the kid was awesome.

I REALLY thought they were done when the giants hooked up the mammoths to that gate. They had pretty damn good walk defenses. The older night watch members crumbled, SMH.

My dude John Snow going on that suicide mission.

Can't wait for the next episode.
I lost it when that kid nodded lmao.

Gotta gif that

them cooks tho
nthat.gif
THIS

dude went ham with that butchers knife. 

need gifs of that scene

Last edited:
that was good... but it felt soo stiff
jon looked like he was really trying to cut him
iono... i thought it was really well done