OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did Stannis and his army get beyond the wall?? Did they boat over straight from Bravos or something?

2jfbng5.jpg

How it should have ended

The feels

Still no Rickon sighting? Come on!

I can't believe the season's over again!

Valar Morghulis.
:rofl: My son out here looking for Rickon

Prepare to wait.
Is it just me or was this the first season that the Starks didn't take a massive L? Sansa got away from KL and Joffery was killed, Arya got her revenge against several people on her list including the Hound, Jon did really well against Mance and Bran is one step closer to his destiny. This season was the best for the Starks by far. IMO the remaining members of the family are the only ones that really know how to play the game anyway. Ned, Rob and Catelyn were killed because of their own stupidity.
I think not.

Sansa's barely been playing the game. She's survived cuz ppl want to bang her. She just now smartened up.

Jon's actions are going to get him killed unless he really changes. He might say Ygritte dying was a bit of a L. The only way to really play the game is to be like Varys or Littlefinger. Never directly in the spotlight long enough to get got. So far Jon seems just like Ned. We'll see how things change now that Stannis showed up and he has to play more of the game with Mance being held as prisoner.

Arya has just been on her vagabond status. Nobody knew who she was so it was pretty hard to get her in a situation where she'd take a massive L. Plus she was rolling with the Hound the entire time so a pack of thieves/rapists wasn't gonna get to her. But yeah she's the smartest of the Starks and learned to change quickly. She probably got more personal kills than Jon.

I aint gonna count Brann cuz he on some other **** altogether.

10 months is plenty of time to read all of the books and satisfy the craving for Game of Thrones. You will get confused by starting at the 4th book. And it's also the slowest book out of all of them so you will not think as highly for the rest of them.

I wonder who Stannis coordinated the attack with? Did he just bust through from the other side of the gate? I've read Wikis but found no answers. 

I wonder who Stannis coordinated the attack with? Did he just bust through from the other side of the gate? I've read Wikis but found no answers. 

Most logical answer is he sailed from Bravos. He went to Bravos to get a loan from the Iron Bank to buy ships. He got his loan and that's how he was able to get his entire army past the wall. Probably went around Eastwatch by the Sea or the other end of the wall.

Most logical answer is he sailed from Bravos. He went to Bravos to get a loan from the Iron Bank to buy ships. He got his loan and that's how he was able to get his entire army past the wall. Probably went around Eastwatch by the Sea or the other end of the wall.

They rode in that forest like they were Eomer's Riders :smokin
View media item 1029441

Last edited:

Yup Eastwatch is Northwest of Bravos... Doesn't appear to be a long ride relatively speaking.  

Sail north of the wall, land with men and horses, ride west along the wall and ambush the free folk.

Oberyn have any sons? 

hesitant too wiki. 

and Jaqen had what, 15minutes of screen time? 
laugh.gif
. Dude was interesting and all but idk how he's anyones favorite character.

cool extra. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom