OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't usually watch shows on TNT but I'll give this one a shot since Sean Bean is the lead character.

I like the GoT producers response,

“Game of Thrones” producers D.B. Weiss and David Benioff released the following statement in regards to Murphy’s passing: “We will not be recasting J.J. Murphy. He was a lovely man, and the best Denys Mallister we could have hoped for. And now his watch is ended.”

I don't usually watch shows on TNT but I'll give this one a shot since Sean Bean is the lead character.

Franklin & Bash is a pretty good show on TNT (comedy).

'Game of Thrones'
Best Boobs On Show
Victim of Church Cover-Up

The most coveted boobs on TV may stay covered ... and you can blame the church.

Everybody -- actually 90% of men based on Kinsey and probably 40% of women -- are drooling at the prospect of ogling Cersei Lannister's royal cans.

Here's the problem. The scene calls for Cersei -- played by Lena Headey -- to walk out of a church and onto the streets of King's Landing in the buff. The scene is supposed to be shot in Dubrovnik, Croatia, where the church has a lot of power and a rigid policy against public displays of sexuality.

We're told the local film commission will not give producers a permit to shoot the scene because they take their cue from the church -- in this case the Church of St. Nicholas.

Sources tell TMZ ... they can't cut the scene because it's crucial to the story line and it's an iconic moment from the book.

So far ... producers haven't figured out a workaround ... and Hail Marys probably won't do the trick.

I feel like that's an easy fix. have her walk out with clothes. switch locations then make her drop the sheet in the streets.

I also never rally trust TMZ

GMXrDdu.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I miss Ros so much. Jon Snow was dumb for not sampling some of that, everyone else did. Burn in hell, joffrey.

^^^ No doubt Joff should burn in hell, but didn't Littlefinger basically hand Ros over to Joff so she'd get killed?

I forgot about that. Hope he ends up burning in hell too. The hot red heads on this show are dwindling. My bae Melisandre is still around though.

Its a trend in his career that he dies. It's become a joke of how much he has died in movies and tv. He's the main character so I expect him to live as long as the show still airs.

He was the main character in the first season of GOT too...

My mom used to watch this British TV series that he starred in and he actually lasted several years in that one.

:smh:

at some point it's not even cool anymore. getting run over by suicidal cows? :smh:

but :pimp: at him being Trevelyan. never knew that. "you're late, 007." :pimp:

Last edited:
They saying their having troubles with the church. Plus she still dont want to do it. Best we got was that nip slip in season one when Jaime was killing it

Nah, they reached an agreement with the church. Just posted the article in the book thread cause it contained a spoiler....

Back
Top Bottom