OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell to me Bran is the most important char in the whole universe....like im sure its been said before or maybe its already in the books but i'm assuming by the end of the story, Bran will be able to control the Dragons.

I mean I don't have actual proof that he isn't and it is possible that imdb is hiding this, but 
A. Why hide it?
B. It's the internet. If it was a secret it would have leaked by know.

I'm glad there are more people that are interested in Bran's story. I have friends that love the show, but can care less about what's going on in the North. They are only interested in Kings Landing and Dany.

If it is one of those things that isnt in the books then it would be one of the few true surprises on this show.

Bran Starks story is confusing if you dont know whats going on. I didnt care for it the first time watchthrough. By the time it got to the 4th season I thought "what the **** is going on here?". Didnt appreciate it until the 2nd watchthrough when I knew what to look out for.

Stannis's story is also more interesting in the second watchthrough because you get to see it back to back to back. Forgot Joffrey and death was linked to Melissandre because those two things happened a season apart. But even the first time around I liked what was going on with him.

The only person I dont care for right now is Jon Snow. I think his story is just okay. I dont get how his fandom is second to Dany's

So seasons 5 and 6 are gonna be complete deviations from the books?

GRRM approved the rough draft...

Everyone keeps saying they know the true ending of the books, which was never truly confirmed. hell GRRM hasn't even written them yet so how would that be possible... GRRM may change it up.

He better have Khal Drogo rise from the ashes and clap Dani's cheeks while they're riding on Drogon on their way to Westeros to conquer it.

The story in the North was one of my favorite parts of last season. The raid on Kraster's and the battle at Castle Black were both awesome episodes.
I love what's going on in the North and I know how important it is. Been trying to convince my friends not to sleep on it without spoiling anything. 

^
Yeah, the North is basically a frozen hell right now. Winterfell is burned to the ground and everyone is scared of the wights and white walkers.

I am more concerned about whats beyond the wall than the north itself. Arent they supposed to be 90 different clans in Mance's army? They keep talking about all the ****** up **** thats beyond the wall and so far we have only seen The Wights for a total of 10 mins, some giants, the Thenns, and a two wargs, one of which didnt actually warg in the show. He simply hinted that he keeps an owl around to warg into and scout ahead. As for the human wildlings i dont see what the threat is. Had they been south of the wall when the wall was built there wouldnt be any difference between them and those south of the wall.

I love what's going on in the North and I know how important it is. Been trying to convince my friends not to sleep on it without spoiling anything. 

Melissandre said herself

This War of Five Kings means nothing. The true war lies to the north, my king. Death marches on the Wall.

[spoiler = My Theory. I havent read the books so its speculation]
Melissandre keeps talking about opposing forces of Death/The Great Other and the Lord of Light. If I had to guess the White Walker leader is The Great Other. Winter/darkness is the opposing force to the light. When winter hits Westoros he will come through charging.

Evidence of this is the fact that he takes babies as sacrifice and has devil horns. He is also a manifestation of the exact opposite of the lord of light. i.e. He lives in the cold/darkness.
[/spoiler]

Last edited:
I include the events at the wall as "The North" 

There were 2 wargs with Mance and they both warged in the show. The Thenne warged into the owl at Castle Black during the war and Orell warged into his hawk a couple times. 

The Watchers On The Wall is one of my favorite episodes

how do you spoiler tag. Doesn't seem to work correctly for me so I must be wrapping the text incorrectly.

tumblr_n6ltzozE371qcrhkjo1_500.gif

Melissandre keeps talking about opposing forces of Death/The Great Other and the Lord of Light. If I had to guess the White Walker leader is The Great Other. Winter/darkness is the opposing force to the light. When winter hits Westoros he will come through charging.

Evidence of this is the fact that he takes babies as sacrifice and has devil horns. He is also a manifestation of the exact opposite of the lord of light. i.e. He lives in the cold/darkness.
Its funny how Melissandre is suppose to be a follower of the Light, and was out here birthing shadow demons. I guess like they say, there are no good guys in GOT.

Last edited:
I include the events at the wall as "The North" 
There were 2 wargs with Mance and they both warged in the show. The Thenne warged into the owl at Castle Black during the war and Orell warged into his hawk a couple times. 

The Watchers On The Wall is one of my favorite episodes

how do you spoiler tag. Doesn't seem to work correctly for me so I must be wrapping the text incorrectly.

I missed that the Thenn did warg. Then again I am a few episodes behind that episode in this second watchthrough.

That hair tho :wow:

I wish more black women rocked it like that.

Last edited:
ughh i've seen this pic circulated. of "rhaegar"
this dude just looks like a skinnier thor.

Remember, Rhaegar is no warrior. he just happened to be good at most of what he picked up. but he never stood a chance against Robert...

Last edited:
He's supposed to be pretty like longhaired blonde jared leto. Or just like his bro on the show viserys.

lol I know , and I know it's just a pic, but that dude up there just looks like a young charlie sheen.

Back
Top Bottom