OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched the entire preview of the next episode in slow motion

So what is Stannis' motivation right now, to take back the North from Bolton. Stannis is trying to recruit Snow so he can gain more soldiers?? What exactly is his situation 

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, I think Stannis wants the North right now, which is the biggest region in Westeros. And they keep mentioning about a Stark in Winterfell which is why he wants Jon to be Stark and rule Winterfell. This way, the other houses in the North would follow him. Boltons are in Winterfell right now so he has to take it from them to get what he wants.

Watched the entire preview of the next episode in slow motion

So what is Stannis' motivation right now, to take back the North from Bolton. Stannis is trying to recruit Snow so he can gain more soldiers?? What exactly is his situation 
Stannis wants the throne in westeros

If he shows up with a Stark ie Jon hell have the north EASILY as well as surrounding houses which means more men and overall power

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, I think Stannis wants the North right now, which is the biggest region in Westeros. And they keep mentioning about a Stark in Winterfell which is why he wants Jon to be Stark and rule Winterfell. This way, the other houses in the North would follow him. Boltons are in Winterfell right now so he has to take it from them to get what he wants.

yes along with who Stannis already has. and the north this time he can take over westeros especially with tywin dead.

theres not really anyone to stand against him..

Little finger gotta fall this season ..hope the Boltons take his head

If Sansa play her cards right she will have the north again in no time

Janos Slynt dying top 5 moment of the show

Stannis wants the throne in westeros

If he shows up with a Stark ie Jon hell have the north EASILY as well as surrounding houses which means more men and overall power
Thanks guise

It's A LOT different watching week to week as opposed to what I did which was binge watch 4 straight seasons. I tend to forget everyone's storylines and motivations

I found myself getting a little lost for some reason tonight

Looks like these Sparrows might cause some disruptions in King's Landing

Solid episode.
laugh.gif
@ Sir Friend zoned with the snatch and grab.

I just want Little Finger to die already..... But those Stark kids are on the come up ! Everybody is coming into their own...just waiting on Sansa to go boss mode.

Arya is about to become da gawd.

Going to leave a mountain of bodies behind her when she becomes Faceless.

Arya bout to become a got damn assassin 

Bran bout to be a sage or wizard or something like that

Sansa is a certified bad ***** 

And Jon is da Realest dude on the show

Starks outchea EATING

Arya bout to become a got damn assassin 

Bran bout to be a sage or wizard or something like that

Sansa is a certified bad ***** 

And Jon is da Realest dude on the show

Starks outchea EATING

View media item 1508791
What bout the young gawd?

They just let lil man rollout wit a confirmed savage. :smh:

One day we gonna read about Osha getting caught up in this THREAD

Last edited:
When Friendzone said "I'm taking you to the Queen", which one was he referring to

Friendzone taking ole boy straight to Danny, in hopes she will let him stand outside the door and keep watch, while her yambs get brined, marinated, shaked, and baked by Dario

Last edited:
Friendzone taking ole boy straight to Danny, in hopes she will let him stand outside the door and keep watch, while her yambs get brined, marinated, shaked and baked by Dario
roll.gif

Variant Daario don't deserve them yams but then again she getting annoying AF so it's fitting

Drago or whatever dude name was got them A1 yams in season 1

Last edited:
SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!
Am I trippin but needle didn't look the same as it always has when arya hid it
Or am I trippin

cersi, all he wanted was to get back to westeros this whole time and get a little land
I think his motivations changed though, his allegiance seems to still be with Khalesse. To the point where this sucker would sacrifice his own life

I could see him getting good with Cersi, getting into a position of semi power/influence, and then betraying her all for the chance to drag his ball sack through 7 miles of glass and leeches just to get the chance to drink Khalesse's week old bath water

-Snow getting comfortable out there :smokin .
-Pod about to come into form, but I'm afraid for his future :frown:

Who/what was that (body) that moved under the covers?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom